Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confused

pinkCat1692 July 25th, 2021

Oh god! This is the third post about my breakup. Why am I writing it right now? Because my ex has broken the no contact rule. We had agreed to meet at the end of August, but three weeks after the breakup he writes me and says we can meet next week. Of course, I agreed. Now I’m confused, because I don’t know if I did the right thing by answering him. I just want to remind that he had dumped me and said that I was not the one for him and he saw no future for our relationship. And I still want him back. Maybe I shouldn’t have answered him.

4leaf5leaf6leaf July 26th, 2021

I’m one for hope, always. I met up with my ex this past Friday, he was drinking so all his walls were down. I had the old him back. He still told me he was a mess and couldn’t see anyone but we had the best time. Then I return the next day and he was a shell of a person he was. I think I needed to see that broken side to accept that he really can’t be with anyone right now. That was after kissing me goodbye in the morning insisting I come back. You need to prepare yourself for that possibility. Because although I don’t regret it, I’m sitting here stewing over where he is now, why he hasn’t been online or texted me when we had flirty banter all morning. He has some mental health issues to work out, so I’m understanding, I’m not ready to date so I flat out told him I’m not giving up, which goes against everything but… yea… you have time to think this over but please be ready it might not be the same person. But I’m a girl of hope, maybe he will be better, maybe you will realize he wasn’t that great, maybe it will work out, just be ready for those

raraxiao July 26th, 2021

For me, I told him that I respect his decision and I said I am not afraid of losing him. If he’s the one for me and he think that I am worth to be kept, I know he will come back. After telling him like that, he start to think. He told me before that there’s no future for us, but guess what? He said, let’s fix each other’s. The key is, just be confident. Tell him that you can live without him. At the same time, fix yourself to be a better person instead ^^ keep being positive