Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Change and moving

leiselerin April 3rd, 2017

I don't know what to say. Pray for me if you pray. I am moving next Saturday. We've already started. I'd considered moving to save money... we have way too much house for the two of us... but wasn't sure I could psychologically handle it. Then my landlord said she's selllng the house. It's good because it was no longer a choice I had to make, but it's so sad.

I lived in my last house for ten yearS after the divorce, so that was really traumatic moving. Then the people I thought were my family... well, they are but t was totally unhealthy so my bonus daughter and my God daughter had to move out. I thought that I'd found. My family. I was okay /at peace that I wasnr married...and it all blew up

anyway, so it brings all that up. An I love this house, this neighborhood, the forest that's my backyard. Seeing deer in the street sometimes.

Anyway. I'm just whining. I don't know how to handle this. I want to check into the hospital to avoid it.

Going back to sleep for now

Leesmac June 2nd, 2017

@leiselerin

Helping2findaway April 4th, 2017

@leiselerin.. Hi there :) sounds like your scared and nervous about moving, those things happen when starting new chapters in our lives, i think.

I hope you will be able to feel better soon, once you're all comfort and have adopted to the new place.

Cheerz.. :D

leiselerin OP April 5th, 2017

@Helping2findAway

thanks! Itlll be fine. Got to see my counselor today, so that helped.

SilentSerenityy May 5th, 2017

I've moved this post to Breakups and Divorce.

leiselerin OP June 1st, 2017

@SilentSerenityy

well this wasn't a divorce or break up, but I get it.

did you mean the community group forum? Cuz when I click on that there's nothing there

yeah, this was a complete shit storm. Wound up going inpatient after a series of bad circumstances and choices. Not sure I've recovered

leiselerin OP June 1st, 2017

@SilentSerenityy

i think I found it.

who the hell knows or cares?