Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Broke up two months ago, still maybe love him?

honestOcean9487 May 18th, 2017

I broke up with my bf almost two months ago. We haven't talked since and I really wanted to be freinds with him. I don't know how to say this but life is lonely without another person. I miss him a lot. I miss the warmth of another human being beside me while I slept, no matter how hot i got lol. I pine for that. I want that again. I told him that I wasnt sure if i loved him anymore. We had been dating for almost seven months. I feel terrible that i may have broken off something real and meaninful to me and to him.

I don't know how to put this, but i might want him back. I feel empty and lonely on so many levels without him. I guess i left him because I didnt want to end up hurting him...

catsthemusical May 19th, 2017

@honestOcean9487 Sadly your going to feel icky for a while till you get over him my suggestion is to find a hobbie to distract you and keep you busy http://liveboldandbloom.com/09/self-improvement/hobbies-for-women i found this article about list of hobbies for women i hope i was some help to you good luck and god bless smiley

honestOcean9487 OP May 19th, 2017

I am sorry if i didnt expand on the fact that i am gay... sorry about that...

amberm824 May 20th, 2017

I am currently in the same boat as you, however, I broke up with my SO a week ago. I ended things because I thought I was only going to hurt him more and I was hurting in the relationship too. However, perhaps you should take some time to think if it is HIM you miss or just having a companion. Loneliness is horrible, I feel you, but sometimes being lonely is what we need to grow. I also believe that if you break up with someone, it's for a reason, whether you know it or not. Trust your gut to end the relationship. Start going out and doing things on your own. That has helped me to empower myself and know that it'll be okay being on my own. And don't worry, there's no timeline for grieving a relationship. Feel what you need to feel, take time in healing yourself, but don't put your life on hold. I'm sorry for your pain, I hope this post helps in some way