Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Break up of a First Serious Relationship

Zkits16 August 5th

Warning - More of a vent (Advise welcome)

I (17 f) and my now ex *** (17 m) were together for 7 months. Everything that happened was amazing. We genuinely had something so special and so good, anyone that knew us said so. But then literally totally out of the blue he wants to break up. I just don’t understand. None of this feels real. I am physically sick. Can’t eat or sleep. I just don’t know what to do. Everyone is telling me to move on or how to move on but i don’t want to. It’s only been 2 days. All i want is him. 

SunShinepress August 5th

@Zkits16 Hey!!:) I understand how you feel and I'm so sorry about your loss 😥

I know everything feels terrible right now and it seems as if the whole world is about to end.

Please hold on and it's definitely going to be all right even if it doesn't look like that at all right now. 

I'm here if you'd like to have a chat about anything. Feel free to message me 🤗 and stay strong 😺

redman00 August 5th

Sudden breakups are difficult to deal with. I understand and resonate with what you are feeling. I hope you know that you are not obligated to "move on" or "get over it" like the people around you say. Losing the relationships we cherish the most deals a great amount of pain to us, and we cope with pain in different rates, and in different ways. Some people may not understand the pain you are going through and I want to let you know that you are not alone here. Take all of this one step at a time.