Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any advice will help. So confused...

Melloncollie1985 March 28th, 2016

I finally hit the 2 wk mark of no contact with the ex yesterday. I woke up today with a txt from him. Asking what i work today/tomorrow? what do i do? do i ask why? do i even respond?

@Melloncollie1985

For whatever reasons it ended,You have to decide if it's worth it. It might be hard to separate your feelings from having a conversation with him. Do what's healthiest for you. And you'll always know what that is

AdVictoriam March 28th, 2016

Breakups are really difficult and one of the absolute hardest things to do is not contact the other person until you're ready.

You mentioned that you went 2 weeks without any contact with him - was there a reason that you went without contact? If so, is that reason stron enough for you to continue not contacting him?

Something else to consider - if you do respond, what do you want the interaction to be like? Having some sort of goal in mind can help you feel less lost when you do respond :)

Melloncollie1985 OP March 28th, 2016

Apparently i had something he needed. He just left. But not without wanting to talk. I feel nothing/numb towards him rt now. I dont think im fully comprehending all he said at this point.

AdVictoriam March 28th, 2016

@Melloncollie1985

*hugs*