Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Little Thoughts

LoveMyMoonflowers June 1st, 2023

Hello friendsπŸ’– I'm Ni!

Not sure if anyone here will be able to relate, but...

Sometimes, little thoughts about different things just bloom in my mindβ€”whether it's part of a story, just something funny, or something that I observed.. Perhaps even a simile or a metaphor. I usually catch these thoughts when I'm reflecting and journaling, or when I'm thinking at night (haha yes I think a lot before I can sleep!)

I've reserved a special place in my journal just for these little thoughts and random ideas.. and I was wondering if anyone here does something similar?

Note: This is my first thread πŸ˜…

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hey hey Niii, welcome to the community, sooo lovely to meet you! And I definitely relate with everything here xD Night time is more thinking and less sleeping lol (not recommended xD). πŸ’›

But yay for observing things and creating a space to share the same! I believe the more we can share with others, perhaps the less we ruminate on it ourselves when we should be sleeping! (':

I'm so happy you created this space and looking forward to join your garden! Big yay for your first thread. Keep blooming!🌻

LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you friendπŸ’–πŸ’– I'm really looking forward to see how others will help keep our garden here blooming πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Me too!

I love making forum posts, sharing my ideas and whatever little random nice thing I come across also hehe! πŸ₯°

You can find some of my posts here: https://www.7cups.com/forum/search/?query=&screenname=Sunisshiningandsoareyou ooh also this Clickkk Mee.

Feel free to check out, reply/ participate in any, if you like!πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I saw the panda post and it's so cute 😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you so much for the link hahaπŸ’–

@LoveMyMoonflowers I knowww!😭 Pandas are awdorable! Hehe you're so welcome!πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I think we should have a thread dedicated entirely to our panda friends.. Like, we can post quotes about pandas and maybe even memes.

Oh the cuteness there shall be 😭😭😭😭😭😭

AayushreeKalyani June 1st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Interesting, Ni! Do you do something about these ideas later on? Like build something out of them?

@AayushreeKalyani

Hello!

Well, it really depends.. but sometimes I can create poems out of these little thoughts!

AayushreeKalyani June 1st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers oh that is soooo precious<3

@AayushreeKalyani

Awh thank youπŸ’–πŸ’–