Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would You Read This?

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor December 6th, 2023

I’m currently writing a wlw/sapphic romance book! The main character, Harper, moves to Paris at the young age of 17 after saving her own money and the money she got from her late father’s will. There, she hopes to restart life, to leave everything behind, but then she ends up making a decision she regrets at the time, but in the future will be the best thing she’s done. At school, she meets a fellow American, Annaliya, who is cold and unfriendly towards her, but Harper being Harper, feels strangely attached to her and tries everything in her power to become friends with her. Annaliya also feels connected to Harper, and after a while, accept her friendship. The two get very close, and Harper begins to question if she’s straight after feeling things she’s never felt before while with Annaliya. Annaliya soon also realizes she has feelings for Harper, but instead of opening up, she shuts down. She goes back to the way she was in the start, cold and unkind. Harper wonders what she did wrong, and tries to get Annaliya back, atleast to salvage their friendship, but can she salvage it? And can she start something more?

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor OP December 6th, 2023

@SociusVj I can’t say there’s really a certain reason, I’ve always liked to write stories and this was kind of the first story I actually was like “I’m gonna publish this” and so I’ve been working really hard on it

0XanXan0 December 15th, 2023

@yourmidastouchonthechevydoor

Sounds amazing! I love how you planned out the development of the characters like that, very noice! I would definitely read that, good luck with the writing if you do make it! 🖤

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor OP December 18th, 2023

@0XanXan0 thank you!! 💗

HidaYasu December 22nd, 2023

@yourmidastouchonthechevydoor The plot would be good, but tbh I'd be confused as to why it's in Paris. Main character is American, and her new friend/love interest is also American... so where is the French influence to the story?

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor OP December 24th, 2023

@HidaYasu bc she’s always wanted to live in Paris and the reason why she connects with Annaliya is cause she’s also American lol

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor OP December 24th, 2023

@HidaYasu and all their friends and everything are French