Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk

BenittaJ February 5th

Hiya... I really don't know what I'm feeling rn.

Today is my neighbour kid's bday, she's came home n gave us some sweets, well we have to give her something ryt. 

I gave her a book it's encyclopedia of our universe, a good book to read and treasure. 

So many gave me books, i remember I was so happy whenever I received a book, but this is my first time I'm giving (away) a book. I feel something idk how to explain it. 

She took the book, held it towards her chest n jumped n ran home. And I was smiling behind my mum, (I gave it to my mum to give her) and i hardly saw her face I was focusing on the book...

How I'd explain how I felt, As if my frnd left me without a hug. I kept blinking so tat i don't become emotional..

I could have gave her something else but, A book is a great gift, she's just 10 it curious age, this book will help her gain more knowledge and maybe encourage her to read more books. Maybe I'll be a part of her reading journey.

At the same time, Im very possesive with my books, don't share my books u can read and return, And also I don't read the book twice. But i dust my books every day. I keep on looking at them now n then. I kinda feel nice when I see my books. 

So instead of the book hatching eggs in my bookshelf I just wanted to give her it. Although I never spoke to tat girl, giving the book to completely unknown I don't know how she will take care of the book...

This book was given to me by my manager, i remember I was so happy to receive it... But today Although I'm not feeling very good i understand i shouldn't be feeling this way after gifting someone... Idk guys 

IndependentChoice February 5th

@BenittaJ Oh chill girl ;D

Even tho i'm in my 20s, still now at times I get little possessive to give away my childhood toys. 

It's no big deal that u felt happy & sad @ same time to give away ur book.

Hahahahhaha & cheers!