Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favourite Genre?

Rach4 June 10th

What's your favourite genre to read/write? I love reading most! Except horror, and it's also difficult for me to get into sci fi. What about you? 

@Rach4

I like reading fantasy and self-help genre usually hehe. 

AskTara June 14th

@Rach4 Same! I don't like horror much. But I enjoy historical fiction/non-fiction, some memoirs, fantasy, science non-fiction, etc.

hambagucat June 16th

Self-Help, Nonfiction, and Romance!

Dips1 July 6th

@Rach4

to read, non fiction

MxdnightFaerie July 8th

Romance, thrillers and fantasy has to be my favorite!

sweetnutella July 9th

I love self help and nonfictions! Though I also love sci fi, dystopia, crime and thriller. I do love watching sci fi, too! It's so satisfying to see the depiction of what the humanity will be capable of becoming in the future ✨💪

Supportivedawg July 9th

aherlock holmes

9teacups July 11th

@Rach4
Currently i like spiritual books, or poem antalogy.

But it depends on my mood, usually when im emotionally constipated (which is too often when i was younger) i like reading angst-romance, to help me feel something and building emphaty..

genericbeing July 15th

@Rach4 I like reading writing tasteful or refined horror, not like modern horror which I call "Gore horror" I'm talking the old eloquent Victorian horror, frightful, psychologically thrilling but without the unnecessary bloodbaths of today's scene.

Gargi07 July 16th

@Rach4 I love reading every kind of genres except fan fiction and biographies.

Sharan86 July 19th

I usually like reading psychological thrillers or fantasy books! Sometimes self-help books too but that’s rare