Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any recommendations? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’™

calmmoon2104 June 17th, 2023

Hello my fellow writers and book lovers! ๐Ÿ’™

I love reading books and have read many many books in different languages. But I haven't read much books in English, like novels. Do you guys have any recommendations for English books that are really good?

(I am a fan of Dark and Light academia, so it did be more good if ya have any recommendations for books related to them!๐Ÿ’™

Do feel free to tag me more than one time to give me some recommendations!

Thank you, have a wonderful day or night! ๐Ÿ’™ Take care ๐Ÿ’™

Cris11 June 17th, 2023

Hello โ˜บ๏ธ i'm reading the "The invisible life of Adie LaRue". Altough i didn't finish yet (almost), i really like it

calmmoon2104 OP June 20th, 2023

@Cris11

Thank you very much for the suggestion! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜€

LoveMyMoonflowers June 26th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Hello Taru<3 I'm honestly not sure if you are interested in classical literature, which I read a lot, but if you like sweet, heartwarming books then I highly recommend 'Heidi' by Johanna Spyri. It is about a little Swiss girl who comes to live with her grandfather on a mountain. I recently finished reading it and it's already a personal favorite of mine! :)

calmmoon2104 OP June 28th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hello Ni! Thank you very much for the recommendation, I love classical literature ๐Ÿ’™

I have seen the movie with the same name and the same story, it's beautiful and really heartwarming with a great storyline. I love the characters and the plot ๐Ÿ’™

Supernova880 July 4th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

I'd recommend you to read the silent patient or verity, both are psychological thrillers and would be fun to read!

calmmoon2104 OP July 4th, 2023

@Supernova880

Thriller? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ The best thing ever โœจ

Thank you very much for the recommendation ๐Ÿ’™

cottonhereforu July 8th, 2023

Hii

You could try

devillish by maureen johnson

The fallen children by david owen

Novelist40 July 8th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

I myself is a big fan of historical fiction, i read this book recently called the war that saved my life, and its sequal, the war i finally won, its based in ww 2, is about a young girl overcomming conflict and childhood trama, and family, its main focas isnt the war, but it is a plot point. i highly recomend it