Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whats Your Favorite Book

hi66666 2 days ago

I'll start with I like the Heroes of Olympus series, Land of Stories, Mha, Emily Windsnap, Eleven Birthdays, any kind of comics, the Nancy Drew series, Percy Jackson Series ( my fav character is Annabeth) , Fnaf comics (very adventurous and kinda scary), GooseBumps, Sweet Valley High ( u probably haven't heard of it very old series ), Red Pyramid, Sweet Valley Twins comic, Babysitters club, Baby sitters little sister, Huger Games and  The False Prince. i have many more but i can't remember all of them lol

hi66666 OP 2 days ago

@hi66666

if anyone has questions about these series or books or  are interested just make a forum and tag me and I'll tell u more about them.

dtanushree 2 days ago

@hi66666

Woww thank you for the post.. so many books!! I lover reading books as well 💕

Some of my favourite books are- Aleph, Kokoro, The Village of Eight Graves, Rashmirathi (Hindi. Its a long poem actually but narrates a srory), Gaban(Hindi), The Guide, Macbeth, The Tempest, Noukadubi(Bengali), Chokher Bali(Bengali).. many more 😅

I love reading manga as well. Currently I'm reading this books by a young Indian Author Manu S. Pillai- The Courtesan, the Mahatma and the Italian Brahmin

hi66666 OP 2 days ago

@dtanushree

cool most of the books i have never heard of lol but the sound cool

hi66666 OP 2 days ago

@hi66666

problay non tbh