Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with allnaturalUnicorns70

heathermarie95 November 15th, 2023

It is about that time of the week

to get to know one of our awesome leaders!

Who could it be?

Interviewee: @allnaturalUnicorns70

Interviewer: A secret admirer!

🌸Secret Admirer:

How did you first discover 7 Cups?

Natural

Interestingly enough, it was a website listing things that are free on the internet that everyone should have, and it was focused on being a member. I saw that and thought…I bet they could use listeners too and signed up. That was like 7 years ago. 

🌸Secret Admirer:

What are some ways your role as a listener and a Rabbi similar?

Natural:

For me listening is mostly about validating people, and encouraging them to make the best choices for themselves. Helping someone conclude what’s in their best interests is gratifying!

🌸Secret Admirer:

What is your favorite Jewish feast?

Natural:

Whichever is coming up next!  As the saying goes, the theme of our holidays is celebrating “they tried to destroy us, we won, let’s eat!”

🌸Secret Admirer:

If you were a baseball player, what song would you pick as your "walk up song?"

Natural:

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses 

🌸Secret Admirer:
Would you chose the blue pill or the red pill? And why?

Natural:

For sure blue pill. I know whatever Gd has planned for me is in my best interests, and my job is to manage with what I can perceive naturally to do my best to glorify His name. 

🌸Secret Admirer:

How do you practice self care?

Natural:

Helping others really gives me a boost. I work out 3 times a week to keep my heart in good shape. Eat lots of vegetables and get good restful sleep. 

🌸Secret Admirer:

How do you practice self compassion?

Natural:

Sometimes if my self speech is harsh, I’ll remind myself that I wouldn’t tolerate someone speaking to my children that way, and I’ll remember that I make mistakes sometimes but mostly I’m doing my best. 

screenshot-2023-11-14-at-8-34-52-pm_1700013183.png

This interview is part of Living with Leaders interview series. If you want to give/take an interview too, fill out the Living with Leaders interview form here: https://forms.gle/QAXcpFZoksdDzUxq7

Positivity Friends Taglist: @ChillingRain @ZendagiMigzaraaa @Ervie @placidPapaya8662 @Clio9876 @Claritea @enthusiasticPine6585 @unitedinflames @GoldenNest2727 @Tinywhisper11 @depreshunned @BeCreative1967 @EmpathysGarden @ChillingRain @BenittaJ @CaringSub

(wanted to be added or removed from this taglist? please pm @fristo or @heathermarie95)

EverlastingFlames November 15th, 2023

🩷🩷🩷🩷

EmpathysGarden November 16th, 2023

@heathermarie95

a beautiful example of a fantastic servant-leader. Thank you for all that you do, on and offline, @allnaturalUnicorns70. 

@heathermarie95 thank you for hosting such a wonderful event. Your compassion, dedication, and kindness makes 7 cups a better place :)