Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You spoke, we heard! An awesome news for the Kindness Project!

December 26th, 2023

Hi!! In the past 3 weeks, so many mentors, mega members, moderators, and big-hearts listeners chimed in and sent their nominations for kind members and listeners using our prettiest nomination form (the beauty of the form is just a reflection of the beauty in you!)

As we were nominating, a concern arose among some of the nominators. And this concern was: Okay, I am sending my nominations and I poured my heart into my words. When are my words going to be delivered to my nominee? How long would it take?

This is where we heard you! Thanks to this concern, we have found a way out. 

What's the way out? What's the good news?

The good news is that from now onward we will not wait for the nominations count for your nominee to become 3. You send 1, we post your one! No longer wait for the nominations count to get 3. We will post nominations as they flow in 😃

However, the Kindness Crusader badge will be awarded to your nominee only after they have received 3 or more nominations. We want all of the KCs of the community to be well-deserved for the badge! Hence, we invited only mentors and mentor-equivalents to send their nominations and not everyone, and we wait for 3 of them before awarding the KC Badge!

Let us know if this update made you happy! Can't wait to hear from you!

Team: @Suryansh @Fristo @Heather225 @YourCaringConfidant @AuRewolf @LoveMyMoonflowers @hopedreamlove  @tommy @WishUponAStar968 @Rui00 @InsightfulPhoenix @Kristynsmama @LoveLilly @CalmRosebud @HealingTalk

Nominators (so far): @Healingtalk @Suryansh @Kristynsmama @Bluerivercares @Mistymagic @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Kristenhr @Fristo @Calmrosebud @Annasilverberg @Blissart @Communitymodanne @Amiablepeace77 @Yourcaringconfidant @Insightfulphoenix @Callumcares421 @Lou73 @Innatejoy9602 @Wishuponastar968 @Audienta @Affyavo @Rui00 @Deschain @Tobedoctor @Bubbles2025 @Yourbuddy30 @Faithfulzareia @Jennysunrise8 @Chevy81 @Kindheartedlily @Verseart @Emmae @Goldenrulejg @Tommy @Anonhelp123 @Heathermarie95 @Sophiasanae @Zodiacgeminieyesnz @Sirenofserenity @Littlebirdie30 @Lunaire00 @Kindnessmatters2020 @Jenna @Hopieremi @Politeocean @Hopedreamlove @Benittaj @Averyjr23

(By the way, we are also planning more rewards for our big-hearted generous nominators, wait to hear about that too!)

fcc10031315355-y3jvccw1mdysmzk2ldi4ldmy_1703591661.png

Rui00 December 26th, 2023

@Fristo this is wonderful! Thank you for the update 💙

CalmRosebud December 26th, 2023

I approve this message!♥️🌹

audienta December 26th, 2023

@Fristo thank you!

Lou73 December 28th, 2023

@Fristo Great idea, thanks for the update :D