Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join Us in Celebrating 7Cups' 11th Birthday! Submit Your Videos, Voice Messages, or Graphics Here!

CheeryMango June 20th

Hey 7Cups Community,

We're excited to announce that 7Cups is turning 11, and we want YOU to be a part of our special celebration! 🎉✨

How You Can Participate:

We're inviting all members of the 7Cups family—listeners, members, and volunteers—to share their creativity in various forms for our birthday video and graphics compilation. Here’s how you can contribute:

Prompts to Consider (Choose one or more):

1. Video Message: Record a short video (10-30 seconds) sharing why 7Cups matters to you, a message of thanks to the community, or your wishes for 7Cups in its 12th year.
  2. Voice Message: If you prefer, record a voice message (audio file) instead of a video. Please ensure there is an accompanying graphic that you would like to be displayed, or we can add one for you.
  3. Graphics Contribution: Are you skilled with graphics or design? Submit your original artwork, digital designs, or creative visuals that represent the spirit of 7Cups and its community.

Submission Guidelines:

• Video and Voice Messages: Please ensure your recordings are clear and heartfelt. Please do not use any copyrighted music other than your voice in your video! (To avoid copyright issues, the final video will be posted on YouTube.) If submitting a voice message, include a graphic you would like to be displayed, or we can add one for you.
  • Graphics: Submit your artwork in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format. 

Deadline:

Please submit your contributions by July 3rd, 2024 to be included in our birthday celebration.

How to Submit:

• For videos, voice messages and graphics, upload your files to the designated Google Drive listed on the form or share the link to your submission via email to cheerymango@7cups.com with the subject line "7Cups 11th Birthday Submission."

Issues with Submission:

If you encounter any issues with submitting your form, please email your birthday video contribution directly to cheerymango@7cups.com.

Important Note:

By submitting your content, you agree to grant 7Cups permission to use it in the birthday celebration video.

Click here to access the formhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdX2bYhRDRlZECKfiV4fz43oi_xoBe2Hdj4RlfIOx4kEdWfwA/viewform 

Heather225 June 20th

it-is.gif

Heather225 June 20th

looking forward to this year's contributions 🥰

SparkyGizmo June 20th

@CheeryMango

Hi Mango! 😊 ❤️ 

Many thanks for your forum post and announcement! Your timing is impeccable as it was quite a magical 💫 moment already being discussed when I saw your notification! ahhhhh....the Universe has spoken! 

I love this time of year and getting to look forward to 7 cups turning yet another year old. It's like Christmas in July! 🧑‍🎄🎄🎁

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

WeEarth June 21st

@CheeryMango

princess-and-the-frog-disney.gif

Blaise23 June 24th

@CheeryMango Will try!!!🥰

gloriousPuppy3656 June 26th

@CheeryMango I am looking forward to this year's celebration. Is there a link to the previous year's celebrations? it would be lovely to get a few insights from the past celebrations. 

HealingTalk July 2nd

Hi, Puppy!

This is the 10th Birthday video:

https://youtu.be/t9G6xffoar4?si=dkYzfmOBZH2eyj7r

@gloriousPuppy3656

gloriousPuppy3656 July 11th

@HealingTalk

Thank you very much.

HealingTalk July 13th

You are welcome!

@gloriousPuppy3656

@CheeryMango Just submitted a drawing my little helper made for 7 Cups. :) 

CheeryMango OP June 27th

@YourCaringConfidant

Can you resubmit for me please? I checked the folder and I don't see your submission.

@CheeryMango Just submitted my digital poster! : )

CheeryMango OP June 27th

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

Can you resubmit for me please? I checked the folder and I don't see your submission.

@CheeryMango Yup!

@CheeryMango Okay so when i send it on outlook, it says that either the email domain doesn't exist or I typed it wrong, however I know I didn't since I copy and pasted your email. 

CheeryMango OP June 27th

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into that but can you send it to this email instead: cheerymango7cups@g.mail.com

@CheeryMango Great! Thank you

@CheeryMango For whatever reason, both emails dont work. Thats very odd since I've emailed other 7 Cups facilitators on here before.

@CheeryMango Is there a chance I would just pm you the photo?

@CheeryMango I believe I figured out the issue. On the "Issues with Submission:" section is says "cheeeymango@7cups.com" instead of cheerymango@7cups.com like the example above it.

@CheeryMango

Is that a typo or am I mistaken? 

Instead of cheerymango7cups@***.com I see a dot between g.mail.

cheerymango7cups@g.mail.com

CheeryMango OP July 3rd

@communicativeJet616

It was intentional to avoid the email from being censored so that people can see the correct email to send their submissions to. 

I can't wait to see all the submissions for 7 Cups' 11th birthday! 🎉🎊  I emailed my submission in not long ago. :) Whooo hooo! 

Lou73 July 1st

@CheeryMango Submitted my graphic 🥳

HealingTalk July 2nd

@CheeryMango

Submitted!