Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing the "7 Cups Community Event Calendar"

Heather225 January 17th

In our ongoing efforts to coordinate activities across the community and raise awareness for all the exciting things we’ve got going on, I have drafted us an Events Calendar!

This calendar will consist of:

Content!
Monthly themed events, planned by each community.
Relevant holiday/special date themed forum posts
Community Challenges (ex. SoulfullyAButterfly’s Wellness Accountability Challenge)
Special sessions and awareness discussions

Note: regularly scheduled group/chatroom events can be found on the on-site Community Calendar

If you're a community leader, please contact CheeryMango or Tommy about submitting events.

Project Awareness!
Events and forum posts to raise awareness for our many programs across all the domains that serve the community (Groups, Listener Rooms, Forums/Communities, Academy, Quality, Safety, etc.)
AMAs and learning events/activities
Ongoing and planned initiatives to promote teams such as Spotlight Weeks

If you're a team member wanting to spread awareness and boost the visibility of your program by organizing events, be it in forums or groups, get in touch with your lead.

We'll continue to build this out, but I hope this helps keep everyone in the loop and encourages planning ahead! If you notice anything in need of updating or have suggestions for optimization, let me know.

Yay, thanks for putting this together. Very helpful and time-saving, I feel!❤

Heather225 OP January 22nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun! hopefully we can get this circulating through rooms and across the forums!

serenePeace3726 January 19th

This is a great idea! Thank you!🫶🏻

ChromaticFinss January 22nd

@Heather225 Awesome