Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Birthday Mad Lib Mayhem

CommunityModIris July 17th

Happy Birthday 7 Cups!
What better way to celebrate than with some party games? If you like mad libs, you’ll love these. Courtesy of our members and listeners here are some 7 Cups Birthday themed mad lib stories. Hopefully you’ll get a chance to join in and create more laughs!

madlib-birthday-2b_1721174870.png

*All stories herein are works of fiction and meant only to give a few laughs*

Some of our listeners shared their creative blank filling to create these:

O purple Cups, how I love thee! Let me count the ways. Your listeners are as kind as a flowery castle. Your chatrooms as generous as a determined Wales. Your forums a book that can run a person’s head. And your members are truly amazing children! As a community we think to help each other, that makes us a wide team! So today we celebrate you 7 Cups, a truly peculiar bench!

Hello 7 Cups! Happy Birthday to the most sparkly and joyful website in the whole wide tree! I hope all of your ornaments will be realized on this most whimsical day. We all celebrate how funky red and practical an organization you are. To us you are more than just a suspiciously smart present, you’re like our twelfth home! We are all swimmingly and silently looking forward to the virtual lively peach ice cream and cookies at the party, and hope there is lots of milk. So today, as we celebrate your 11th year, we wish you 25 times more!

Glen loves to tell the clumsy story of the day 7 Cups was launched. He says it was the most exciting day! “It was huzzah!!” While the original idea started off fussy, seeing the result made him slide with hope! As the site majestically loaded, and the bendy homepage displayed, it was like 7 Cups now had a Stonehenge of its own. He envisioned how 7 cups would help 21 people, maybe even more! He clicked ‘create account’ and was given superbLlama8 as a suggested username, but decided to use supercalifragilisticexpialidocious instead!

These are courtesy of some of our teens members:

O silly Cups, how I love thee! Let me count the ways. Your listeners are as kind as a dark Cleopatra. Your chatrooms, as stolen as a silky West Pole school. Your forums a sponge that can ski a person’s head, finger and tonsil. And your members are truly amazing cats and slippers! As a community we eat to help each other, that makes us a chewy team! So today we celebrate you 7 Cups, a truly greenish chunky pasta!

Congratulations 7 Cups! Happy Birthday to the most playful website in the whole wide chihuahua! I hope all of your hippopotami will be realized on this most goofy day. We all celebrate how dark, curly and sleepy an organization you are. To us you are more than just a purple cup, you’re like our thirteenth from last home! We are all heroically and speedily looking forward to the virtual cabbage, falafel and caviar at the party, and hope there is lots of slimy soft water. So today, as we celebrate your 11th year, we wish you 1003 times more!

Glen loves to tell the dizzy story of the day 7 Cups was launched. He says it was the most hyper day! “It was cool!” While the original idea started off frozen, seeing the result made him bunny run with confusion! As the site shakily loaded, and the neon yellow homepage displayed, it was like 7 Cups now had an Iris of its own. He envisioned how 7 cups would help 511 people, maybe even more! He clicked ‘create account’ and was given crispyChopsticks13 as a suggested username, but decided to use dinglehopper instead!   

…more laughs to come!!!

cups-birthday-cup-2_1721174683.png

@CommunityModIris

Aw this is so cute!🥰

VictoriaLove7 July 17th

@CommunityModIris

Those are hilarious mad lib, Iris! 😆 ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

PS. crispyChopsticks13 sound yumm! (っ˘ڡ˘🥢ς) Hihi

imgonline-com-ua-replacecolor-pyydiemgfkegrcag_1721218164.jpg

Heather225 July 18th

@VictoriaLove7

that cup image is sooo cute tho

VictoriaLove7 July 18th

@Heather225

It's from the internet, the cup ☕ was red, & I re-colored it hihi, because Iris' cup is purple violet (っ˘ڡ˘🥢ς)

CoolMeCool July 17th

@CommunityModIris

😂 That's so creatively funny!

kittycass-peachcat.gif

CommunityModIris OP July 17th

More memorable results from our amazing teens!

We are having a perfectly cloudy chat this evening in the happy and proud room with CommunityModIris. They are randomly rapidly and dramatically hosting a strong discussion about cats. Dingo has been entertaining us by telling us about the time they ran a big ostrich. I really wanted to share about the time I snored and lurked, but instead said “it is what it is.” Everyone was having nasty fun, when the whole chat broke out singing “Made it all look painless, man, am I the greatest, and I don't know what I've been chasing for so long, don't make it bad take a sad song and make it better.” It really was a great time!

Yo, greetings and good meowwow 7 Cups! Happy Birthday to the most dreamish website in the whole wide shampoo! I hope all of your geese, kittens, and monkeys will be realized on this most silly day. We all celebrate how crafty and sour an organization you are. To us you are more than just an oldie charcoal, you’re like our eight thousand, nine hundred and thirty first home! We are all actively vividly and lazily looking forward to the virtual fish, limes and nuggets at the party, and hope there is lots of slimy avocado juice with milk. So today, as we celebrate your 11th year, we wish you 73 times more!

Heather225 July 18th

@CommunityModIris

laughing-luna.gif

TJItalia July 19th

@CommunityModIris

One glass of slimy avocado juice with milk please...LOL

CommunityModIris OP July 18th

Another laugh to share:

Glen loves to tell the colorful story of the day 7 Cups was launched. He says it was the most hot pink day! “It was amazing!” While the original idea started off yellow, seeing the result made him paint with deflated happiness! As the site sophisticatedly loaded, and the blue homepage displayed, it was like 7 Cups now had a pogo stick scooter of its own. He envisioned how 7 cups would help 7 people, maybe even more! He clicked ‘create account’ and was given chartreuseMosquito3 as a suggested username, but decided to use BlabbleGlob instead!

VictoriaLove7 July 19th

@CommunityModIris

Hot pink day! yayy!! \(^-^)/

Hihi from to mosquito 🦟 BlabbleGlob 🤭

20240719-120043600_1721365427.jpeg

Tinywhisper11 July 19th

@CommunityModIris ❤❤😁😁

KindleMissie July 19th

@CommunityModIris

They are incredibly entertaining and fun. Had a blast! 😁😁😄

Good work Mod Iris! 😊💗

TU100OT July 19th