Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Admin Event Wrap-up & Appreciation!

Heather225 July 5th

image_1720212029.png

Thanks to those who showed up for our annual BIrthday Admin event! It was all the right kinds of fun chaos that speaks to the vibrancy of our community.

For those who couldn't make it, that's okay! Here's what we covered:

Icebreaker: What's one wish you have for 7 Cups this year? (Please reply below with yours!!)
Leadership: PB AwardSmalls Award announcements
Community recognition: Paper Plate Awards readings. Submissions are closed but we will present everyone's in a special slideshow to be shared here in the forums ASAP!

Every one of you helps make 7 Cups possible, and we wouldn't be here without you, especially YOU our members! You are the soul of the community!

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all and wish you an amazing rest of this birthday month!

And look forward to our community compilation birthday video to be dropped on our official birthdate, the 7th!! 🥳

@Heather225 Just submitted my recording. I just copied my vocaroo link to my recording in the section for words though. Hope it's ok. ☆♡

LittleEggHarbor July 6th

@Heather225

Thank you guys for hosting this event today. It made the rest of my day so positive and joyful : )

What's one wish you have for 7 Cups this year?

A wish that I have for 7 Cups this year is to have a wellness room. A room that is focused on growth, positivity, self-improvement, goals, and moving forward. We have so many support rooms but not much growth rooms. I think it's great to have emotional support rooms but having uplifting rooms would help us move forward from our struggles. Plus, sad rooms can often exacerbate our sadness. So, having uplifting rooms would be super helpful.

I think a group focused on wellbeing, self-improvement, growth, routines, goals, and positivity typically emphasizes:

1. Wellbeing: Encouraging mental, emotional, and physical health through support.

2. Self-Improvement: Providing resources, discussions, and activities that help members develop new skills and improve existing ones.

3. Growth: Facilitating personal development and helping members overcome challenges to achieve their full potential.

4. Routines: Sharing and developing daily habits that promote a balanced and productive lifestyle. I recently created a daily routine that I think is really helpful for people recovering from depression and anxiety.

5. Goals: Setting, tracking, and achieving personal and group goals, with accountability and motivation from other members.

6. Positivity: Fostering an uplifting and supportive environment that encourages positive thinking and resilience.

I'm still working on growth myself but I'd be willing to volunteer my time to creating activities that help members prosper. I've benefited a lot from growth-based spaces.

Heather225 OP July 10th

@LittleEggHarbor

Egg, thank you for these suggestions. I'll present these to our team and see if we've already got things similar going like these, and where there are opportunities. 🥰

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@Heather225 Yayyyy!!! I'm so excited 😄💙

WeEarth July 6th

@Heather225

pikachu-pokemon.gif

daydreammemories July 9th

@Heather225

Thank you!╰(*°▽°*)╯