Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

if birds can fly...

SyriusSystem March 30th

if birds can fly, spread their wings and sore through the sky, why cant i

im trapped in my cage, looking up at the blue sky, i see birds, free and happy, flowing in harmony with the wind, i envy them

if birds can fly, higher than the clouds that i see, towards the sunset, towards the sunrise, why cant i

this place is cold, the floor, the bars, the walls, im cold, i see the sun but i cant feel its warmth, why, why do i wait, why do i think freedom will be mine, why do i think i can be like those birds

i am but a puppet, a broken puppet in a cold golden cage, i clearly see the open door, but i cant escape

if birds can fly...why cant i....

BelovedMe April 1st

@vickyy101This poignant reflection on captivity and longing for freedom resonates deeply with its raw emotion and vivid imagery. ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’” It captures the yearning to break free from constraints, echoing the universal desire for liberation and self-discovery. ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒŒ The metaphor of birds soaring high serves as a powerful symbol of hope amidst despair, inviting empathy and introspection. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒŸ Truly a stirring expression of the human spirit's unyielding quest for freedom. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ