Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kha-boom

AdrienLovesYou23 September 3rd

Here's a poem about @PastaIsVeryUnderrated I love you hehe /p

In the heart of life’s grand scheme, Shines a friend named Kha-Boom, A beacon of strength, a radiant gleam, Turning shadows to bloom.

Her beauty, not just skin-deep, Radiates from her soul’s core, With a heart that’s rich and deep, And a spirit that’s evermore.

Kha-Boom, a name that tells a tale, Of resilience and grace combined, In every challenge, she’ll prevail, With wisdom and a thoughtful mind.

Her laughter, like a gentle breeze, Sweeps away the darkest night, With her, every worry seems to ease, And the world feels right and bright.

Her presence is a calming sea, In the stormiest of days, A friend who’s always there for me, In so many beautiful ways.

Kha-Boom, you’re a precious gem, A treasure that’s truly rare, In life’s intricate, endless hem, You are the friend who’s always there.

So here’s to you, my strong, dear friend, May your light forever loom, With love and joy that knows no end, To you, beautiful Kha-Boom.

AdrienLovesYou23 OP September 3rd

@AdrienLovesYou23

sorry it went in like that and not in poem form....it was a copy and paste from a doc 😭

PastaIsVeryUnderrated September 3rd

Oh my god Adri thats so sweet😭💞 

its so well written, you're really talented🤩

It means so much to me, thank you so much😭💙

I love you Adri /p 💗💟