Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Titled: Carnivorous

myleemoonchild13 July 24th

A wide lens transitions as i watch myself sit bare in the corner like a rabid animal, covered in blood as i inhale every piece of flesh and bone.

I look back as the door moans. 

He’s there watching me. In my most vulnerable and unloveable. He looks at me in disgust. I sit there in the corner bare. Heart sinking to the core of the earth. I sit there in the corner bare. As he looks at me in disgust. 

I attempt to cover myself and wipe the evidence off my mouth and body. But it’s too late. I sit there in the corner bare.as he looks at me in disgust. 

an invisible entity appears over me. Silence. 

Another blank stare. He leaves. 

I walk in front of the mirror. The whites of my eyes quickly leaking. My vision is now blurry I stare at myself. In the same disgust, he stared me with.

Mel August 6th

@myleemoonchild13 Hey there <3 I'm so touched to read this. 

Thank you for sharing such a raw and powerful expression of your feelings. It sounds like you’re experiencing an intense and profound sense of shame and self-disgust, and it’s clear that these emotions are deeply affecting you. The imagery and repetition in your writing really convey the depth of your vulnerability and the weight of your self-criticism.

It’s understandable to feel overwhelmed and to struggle with these feelings of self-rejection and guilt. It’s important to recognize how painful and isolating it must be to feel so judged and to see yourself in such a harsh light. Please know we're here for you and we hear you, don't feel ashamed to open up to us. All the best