Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The lone shadow

SyriusSystem May 5th

in the corner of the room? alone? no. always there to help, happy to be there, smiling and hoping to bring light to people's lives. the "helper" is here, "no worries, i'll do my best to help" "i'm here if you need me" comforting, caring, being there for others, thats you, thats your job, thats who you are "right?"

but.. what about you, who will help  you, who will comfort you, who will see that you hurt, that you need to be cared for, that.. deep down, you also want to be heard

lone shadow, never the one to search for help, but always the one to help

"what can i do to make you feel better" (...) another soul saved, but feeling less alive

"don't worry, if you need me i'm here" (...) another wound tended to, but losing light in your eyes

when, when will you finally get tired

when will the fire completely run out

when will the sun finally give out

"i'm okay" "there are people that have it much worse" "it doesnt matter, i'm fine"

when will the lies finally stop

until you give in to the darkness

and drown in the void

"...im here for you" is that so?

lone shadow, not seen, not heard, where will those fake smiles take you if not to your own doom?

lone shadow, why keep up the self torture, dont you see how your soul is getting eaten away, little by little, slowly but surely

lone shadow....if you're gone, what shall then happen?....

@vickyy101

Dude... I feel that so hard. I was just thinking about that today... I served today and thought, I serve all the time... What about me? Why can't I be taken care of for awhile? I need love and care too... :(

Tinywhisper11 May 6th

@jesusredeemedme2425 😥😥😥 I'm sorry sweetie ❤

@Tinywhisper11

It's ok <3 I need to give myself more self-care too <3

Tinywhisper11 May 6th

@vickyy101 😥😥😥 that's sad

LittleNini16 July 23rd

@SyriusSystem

Lone shadow I see you I hear you I feel the weight of your words the depth of your pain. You're right being the helper, the comforter, the one who always puts others first, can be a heavy burden. It's like being a candle that burns brightly for everyone else but slowly flickers out, leaving you in darkness.

You ask,"Who will help me? Who will comfort me?The truth is you deserve to be helped to be comforted, to be heard. Your pain your struggles they matter it's okay to not be okay It's okay to ask for help.

But I know it's hard I know the lies we tell ourselves, the masks we wear the weight of being the strong one It's exhausting. And I wonder too, when will you finally get tired? When will the fire burn out? When will the sun give out?

But here's the thing: you don't have to do it alone. You don't have to keep up the self-torture It's okay to be vulnerable It's okay to be human.

And if you're gone if the darkness consumes you it will be a loss. A loss of your light, your love, your presence in the world but I don't want that to happen I want you to stay, to fight, to keep shining, even in the smallest way.

So, lone shadow please know that I see you,I hear you and I'm here for you too. 

Not just as a helper, but as a fellow traveler a fellow human being let's walk together, okay? Let's find the light together.

It isn't far