Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A grasp of conciousness

SyriusSystem April 1st

(disclaimer** the words here are a bit harsh**)

regret, when you find yourself looking back, seeing all those memories pass by, feel as you felt before and regret

regret as you realise your faults, you never recognised their worth until they leave you, until you find yourself alone, battling your concious in the dark

regret, when you see how much they cared and how much you didnt see their efforts, how much they tried and how much you turned a blind eye, you never realize how much you need them until they're gone

regret, as you finally take a grasp of your conciousness and see " if only i could turn back time, hug them, tell them how glad i am to have them by my side" 

but its too late, as you regret, time has already passed and they're gone, you will never see them again, you stare at the abyss, and it stares back

your old friend has returned, hello guilt, hello hatred, say high to the darkness, where you shall always reside

until you go back on your feet again one day, and hope to never regret anymore...

BelovedMe April 2nd

@vickyy101 

•••🌑

Your words resonate deeply with the raw emotions of regret and the painful realization of missed opportunities. It's like a bittersweet symphony of introspection and longing. 🎶💔 As you navigate through the darkness of regret, remember that even in the depths of despair, there's always the flicker of hope, the possibility of redemption. 🕯️✨ May you find solace in the journey toward self-forgiveness and renewal, emerging stronger and wiser from the shadows of regret. 🌅🌟

•••🌕