Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Experience

yellowPond8197 September 24th, 2023

Hello! My name is Isa (short for Isabelle) and I am Lebanese and Filipino. It’s been tough since I had to move school because of bullying of my race and other things. I hope to find people like me and some new friends!! :D

Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2023

@yellowPond8197 aww I'm sorry that happened people can be so mean.😞 but here at cups we are all one big family ❤❤ here to support you and be your friends

yellowPond8197 OP September 24th, 2023

yay ty! :D

yellowPond8197 OP September 25th, 2023

Aww tysm! I’ve joined a lot of clubs and made new friends in school so that’s been nice. I meant friends on 7 cups lol

But tysmm!

WorkingitThrough2 September 25th, 2023

@yellowPond8197

We are so glad to have you here at 7cups. I am so sorry that you have to experience racial discrimination along with bullying at school. I hope your new location is a lot better and people don't act ignorant. We do our best to help 7cups keep this a safe place for everyone.

Welcome, explore the site,.😄 and join whatever things are of interest to you. I'll look for you around the site

yellowPond8197 OP September 26th, 2023

My new location is a lot better :DD

And tysm !!

soyisa September 26th, 2023

Hi Isa my name is also Isa lol (short for Isabella tho) I just read your story, im so sorry that happened to you. Glad to hear your new school is better!

jzheng2025 September 26th, 2023

@yellowPond8197 Hey Isa, how are you doing? I also moved to a new school recently! I hope school has treated you well and you were able to make new friends in the past 2 days! I'm so sorry about the bullying that you had to go through in your old school. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you like your new school!

yellowPond8197 OP October 22nd, 2023

Hello! I’m doing fine!! And Tysm!

naturalKitty7707 October 4th, 2023

hi isa

you are so amazing. We support you

Aww Tysm 😭🫶

KIM0RI October 22nd, 2023

@yellowPond8197

OH MY GOD IM HALF LEBANESE TOO ILLYYYY🦧

@KIM0RI YESSS OML 😩✨

23helicopters October 23rd, 2023

Hiii! I know I'm very late but I am very familiar with bullying and I have so many things to say about it. I definitely get how it feels. I've never been bullied about my race but I've been bullied about my status my parents aren't that rich but they worked really hard to put me in that private school because they wanted me to have the best education they could get . Everyone in my class was super rich and they were constantly putting me down for having cheap clothes and other cheap things. It hurt and it took a toll on my mental health but I am working on it right now. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Some people really suck. I hope you're doing better now and if you ever wanna talk just lemme know :)) I'm always open to have a chat❤️

yellowPond8197 OP October 23rd, 2023

@23helicopters OML THATS THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME (some other things included) BUT YEAAA

ANN1Eblue October 24th, 2023

Thats horrible ! I havé a few fillipino friends and they’re all so pretty so I’m sure you are too! racist people are racist from the unnecessary hate they have in their hearts. it’s not logical! don’t let it hurt you !!

yellowPond8197 OP October 24th, 2023

@ANN1Eblue Tysm!! This really touched my heart 😭🫶