Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Checking In

warmMemory6263 February 27th

Hello Everyone 👋,

❌ Just posting to inquire how was your weekend? Any exciting plans for the upcoming weekend? 

❌ How has your experience on 7 Cups been thus far?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 28th

@warmMemory6263

Nice to meet you, Tamar, thanks for checking in.😊

Just posting to inquire how was your weekend? Any exciting plans for the upcoming weekend? 

My weekend was nice and chill. No plans as such for the upcoming weekend. How about you?

How has your experience on 7 Cups been thus far?

It's been a rollercoaster, so to speak xD lots of ups and downs, more ups than downs but an overall quite enriching, gratifying and content experience here. 

What about youu?

warmMemory6263 OP March 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for responding back 😊. I had a good weekend and this weekend I am feeling quite swamped. Glad to hear that you had a chill weekend. My experience on here has had ups and downs as well, more ups than down, but something I am happy to almost have completed. 

@warmMemory6263

Good to hear you had a good weekend, Tamar. 

The ups and downs are definitely quite normal to have here, and I am glad there's more ups than downs, but remember you've always got supportive peers here for any insight or encouragement to navigate better through the downs.

Feel free to message anytime or you can also request a listener coach using this form: http://bit.ly/7CupsLC to discuss all things listener-role related.💛

Poohkipsie March 26th

Thanks for asking. No special plans for the weekend, just the usual routine. But my journey on 7 cups has been great actually, got a chance to talk to so many different people, got a chance to be there for people .