Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Antisocial and PD

tokyiasama January 21st, 2023

I suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder that makes me put unrealistic possibilities and stories and makes me addicted to bad things. Every time I try to get away from it, I return to it again. This made everyone I know leave me alone, and I have social phobia to the point that when I go down to the street, I feel that someone is walking behind me.

fruityPond7887 January 28th, 2023

@tokyiasama Hi! How are you doing? I'm really sorry to hear that you are struggling with OCD. This is a struggle of mine too, so I know how you are feeling. I want you to know that you are not alone in this. OCD can be a monster. One thing that's important to try and remember is that the more you fight the thoughts, the more prevalent they will become. Try to make peace with them and remember that they are just thoughts and they don't mean anything. They are not who you are. I have attached a few resources on OCD below if you would like to look at them. Please know that we are always here for you and you can chat with a Listener anytime! I am thinking of you!

International OCD Foundation

NIMH Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Stop Arguing with your OCD