Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help for bpd

sensitiveme00 November 11th, 2023

I am desperately looking for a listener who understands or suffers from bpd. I am very depressed. I tried getting help through better help but even with financial aid it’s completely unaffordable. I am unemployed and living on interest income. I am tired of living my life this way with zero clarity. I have become a recluse from friends and family who have abandoned me. I suffer from insomnia and I sleep in a room more than half the time. I feel thoroughly depressed all the time. I have addiction problems and I forget things or I seem to restart things in my life like what happens in a game. I need a listener who can really help

Kristynsmama November 12th, 2023

@sensitiveme00

You are welcome to send me a message anytime.  I may not respond right away, but I usually try to respond within a couple of hours.

I'm sorry that you are struggling and hope that you can chat with someone if you haven't already.

As Always,

Kristy

sensitiveme00 OP November 13th, 2023

Hey Kristynsmama! Thank you for the reply. I will message you I am very ok tbh working hard towards it

MindLooker91 November 13th, 2023

@sensitiveme00     I have struggled with BPD for years now alongside my bipolar and anxiety. Currently doing DBT with my therapist. Perhaps I could be of a listening ear. I've dealt with mild symptoms all the way to severe. It's a hard disorder to grasp. Doesn't feel as concrete as bipolar disorder for instance. I highly advise you to really educate yourself on the disorder. It's easier to control and get more control over things when you understand them. Same for any disorder.

sensitiveme00 OP November 13th, 2023

Hey Mindlooker! Thank you for the reply. I have started reading the book “I hate you don’t leave me” . What other reading material can you suggest. I am hoping to read a lot right now before I start chatting so I know what I am talking about. I may be doing self harm without realising I am doing it for a while now. I will message you. Please do reply when you can