Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spinning.. .

MelG919 March 9th, 2020

I feel like im starting to spin and once I start I wont be able to stop, Ive been procastinating and isolating myself, I feel like Im about to fall, what should I do, last week was actually a good week, but im just not feeling any good vibes, what can I do? Any suggestions?

March 10th, 2020

@MelG919

Hi Mel, when I feel the way you do right now I usually try some grounding tecniques... a body scan sometimes helps too, I try to locate any tensions in my body and then I try to understand which emotions are causing them. I try to be mindful and kind of 'sit' with these emotions...

If things get really bad, I have a soothing box with a few items in it that I can resort too. If you don't know what a soothing box is, here you can find some info.

Talking with someone may also help...

MelG919 OP March 10th, 2020

@sunflower2480 Thank you! imma get me a soothing box :)

March 10th, 2020

@MelG919

That's great! :)

After writing to you, I decide to make this post to share the idea with subcom. I would like to see you posting a picture of your box once it is ready :)

MelG919 OP March 10th, 2020

@sunflower2480 will definetly do, can you tag me on the subcom please, id like to be a part of it!!

March 10th, 2020

@MelG919

I have just tagged you in the post! And you can ask to be added to the subcom taglist by going here

spiritualbutanxious927 March 14th, 2020

i don't know how to control my emotions anymore and i'm so scared it's going to ruin my relationship. i know my boyfriend deserves better than me and i think that's why i'm always picking fights and trying to push him away. he understands me, so he refuses to leave, but i know if i don't change i'll push him away one day.

March 14th, 2020

Hi there @spiritualbutanxious927

I hear how difficult it feels dealing with all your emotions and how scared you feel. Your boyfriend seems to be very caring and understanding, and it feels very positive to me that you are aware of your pushing him away out of fear and feelings of inadequacy. It made me so sad reading 'he deserves better than me': it must be very painful to think this way... I would really like to gently encourage you to treat yourself gently, with kindness and compassion...

I'd happy to listen to you, if you ever feel like it. I'm sending you a safe tight hug if you want one