Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Moving on faster

MoonlitSunflower May 29th, 2021

... so I kind of started meeting people again after like a year of doing a lot of self discovery and inner healing. I started talking to this guy then decided to meet him a week or so later. Its been 3 days since that meeting and I had a bit of an outburst. I started feeling like he was acting differently towards me and it triggered me. So, now Ive scared him away even tho to be honest, I saw a side of him I didn’t like myself.. It was frankly quite a turn off and glad I saw it or maybe I’m just telling myself. Im unsure.. maybe I’m not ready for something serious.. maybe I still need more work. Ugh im exhausted... idk how ill ever be in a relationship. Its gonna take someone with lots of patience and understanding or im gonna have to be totally healed which doesn’t happen

PeongPeongWoman May 29th, 2021

@MoonlitSunflower Hey there!! I totally understand what you are feeling. First of all, it's important if you keep doing your therapy. It's true that we should meet someone who's supportive of our condition, but also remember that practice makes perfect in everything!! relationship is about 2 people working together, not just 1 person doing the work!! it's a team effort. so don't get discourage after 1 incident. keep going and you will get a hang of it i'm sure. Remember that no one is perfect in this world. sometimes we just have to give the benefit of the doubt! and it's okay to try to give that!! well unless the person is a completely jrk 🤐 Good luck to you! if you need anything i'm here to help. hope you have only good days ahead of you! ❤️