Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ANXIETY ☹

Kaela123 March 7th, 2016

I can't let these intrusive thoughts go and it's stupid because I fully know and aware I'd never do them, it's the fact that I'm thinking them that makes me feel so guilty and horrible. I'm terrified they won't ever go away. They're about my boyfriend whom I love deeply. I've never had ANY about him prior and I've had them before but I'm afraid I may never recover this time. I'm so scared. :( what if they truly last forever? What if it gets worse and I can't be around him for fear of thinking these things. I was just fine. I don't understand. I can't let go I keep obsessing, and obsessing and obsessing more about them and I just want this nightmare to stop. I was just SO FINE. Am I ruined forever?

Nails March 7th, 2016

@Kaela123 I'm pretty sure you're not ruined forever, because you're looking for a solution to this problem. You didn't say what thoughts you are talking about. Regardless, the first step might be to chat 1 on 1 with a listener here, or even make an appointment with a therapist or doctor. Don't just sit there and worry. Actively seek a solution and you'll find one.