Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Place to talk and learn

LittleSunshine2036 March 1st

Hey @anonySummer5462

I seemed like an amazing person.  You said you'd be interested in being  my penpals and I am always open to them 💗

If you are still interested you can reply here . 

Thank you for being the Amazing you 💗

Lots of love 

Twinkle

anonySummer5462 March 1st

Hi sunshine,

You really are an amazing person. I thought you wouldn't make me your penpal because i sounded crazy in the forum😅.

What should i call you twinkle or sunshine?

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 1st

@anonySummer5462

Lol it was a typo 😆 I was typing you are an amazing person and typed I instead. 

Ofcourse not , you are not crazy . Though you sound like a crazily fun person to be around . 

You can call me Twinkle 💗☺

What is your name?

anonySummer5462 March 1st

You can call me summer,

Actually i was a crazy girl in the past, like my profile picture chuck 😅.

Now i am old and lost most of my charm.

Actually i have to tell you that i am about to be 27 year old.

I know that sometimes teens wont feel comfortable in talking with adults. I am considering that. Dont feel any pressure to message me. You have full freedom to message me when ever you feel ok to message. Even if you dont want to message that is also very ok. I am very cool with that. 😁

By the by are you still on exam stress!! I can understand its so stressful.In the past Someone told me that if you eat choclate just before exam it will improve memory and also help to calm down. After that i was always have a choclate before exam😅😅 and its also worked😃. You should also try that.😃

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 2nd

@anonySummer5462

Hey summer , yeah the stress is still on lol . I will surely try to follow your advice 💗☺

And I don't mind how old you are because I know you are an Amazing person 💗☺

anonySummer5462 March 7th

Yaa lets be friends thenð¥³.

Do you like music or dance better?

I am a music lover😁

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 7th

@anonySummer5462

Same I love music ♡

Music is therapy ♡