Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lola 's and Twinkle 's place to support

LittleSunshine2036 February 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 

Hi Lola ! We see each other a lot in forums . You seemed like a great person and I wanted to chat with you and be your friend. 

Hope you don't mind me creating this thread . Thank you for being the Amazing You ☺💗

Tinywhisper11 February 23rd

@LittleSunshine2036 I am a great person😁 thanks for noticing😂😂😂😂😂 I'd love to be your friend ❤❤ how is your day going???

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

It is going fine . How's your going? 

I wanted to know you more , so if you can answer my question  I'd be happy . 

Who is your favorite artist?

@LittleSunshine2036. Salvidor Dali ❤ but my style of art is nothing like his. Do you like art  and crafts too???

@Tinywhisper11 what hobbies do you have?? Or your favourite thing to do??

@Tinywhisper11

I write letters , stories and am writing a story book . I also compose songs and poems as well . 

@Tinywhisper11

By artist I meant music artist lol 

But yeah I like art and craft as well

@LittleSunshine2036   oh music😂😂😂😂 well that's to hard to pick one🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I like so many different genres. Country, classic rock, some pop, indie, some folk 🤔🤔🤔 it's very hard to choose one🤔🤔 I only actually knew music exsisted about 4 years ago, so I'm still exploring and learning, but I guess I like country music the best so far

@Tinywhisper11 compose songs and write books🤑🤑

@Tinywhisper11 that's really cool, I have wrote a few poems, but other side I just do art

@Tinywhisper11

Samee , music become my life 4 years back as well . I love listening to Taylor Swift,  Billie Eilish and Melanie Martinez.  

And I haven't met someone who likes att and craft in a while . It is a new thing for me 

@LittleSunshine2036 oh so your into modern music ❤ billie ilish makes me sad with her songs, I do like some of Taylor swift songs and I've not heard of the other one. I've been trying to explore feel good music, or songs with beautiful meanings. I think that's an I like country music the best. And because I loovvveeee cowboys😍😍😍😍😍

@Tinywhisper11

Country music is nice as well ( sorry don't know much about genres and all) 

And the other one Melanie,  she is my favorite one . Her songs are good addressers of mental health and other social issues . I'd really recommend her songs to people who need to feel heard

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 8th

@Tinywhisper11

Her name is Lola, she was a showgirl

But that was thirty years ago, when they used to have a show

Now it's a disco, but not for Lola

Still in dress she used to wear

Faded feathers in her hair