Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat Between @jesusredeemedme2425 and @TheAutumnWitch

jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th

Please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc if you are not the people listed in the title! Thanks! <3

I hope you don't mind that I made this penpal chat for us <3 You seem like an awesome person, and I'd love to get to know you! <3 No pressure at all; feel free to ignore if you're not interested <3

TheAutumnWitch August 12th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I’m trying to make sure I hop onto 7cups at least once a week, but I get busy.

I don’t mind this chat being opened up! It’s nice to make friends. How are you doing?

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 12th

No worries! I had remembered you saying you’re not on here much, so I expected the delay <3

Im tireddddd hehe

TheAutumnWitch August 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

I hope you got some rest and are feeling better now. What have you been up to?

On my end, it was recently my boyfriend’s birthday, so we went to a lake to celebrate. We had some fun swimming, and I also baked him some strawberry lemon bars at his request. 😊

jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 3rd

I’m the slow one now hehe!

I’ve been trying desperately to keep my mental health under control… And failing. Lol

Awwww that sounds awesome! And yummy <3 What is it like swimming in a lake? <3

TheAutumnWitch September 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I think we've both unconsciously entered a competition to see who's the slower one to respond XD

I'm sorry it's been tough with your mental health. I know I'm not on a lot, but I think about you and hope that my support helps even if it's just a little bit <3

Thank you! The water in a lake is a lot less clear than the water in a swimming pool. I would not recommend it if you like being able to see what's around and beneath you when you're swimming. I had fun swimming, but I was only able to do it for a brief amount of time because I'm out of shape 😅

Any new updates on your end since we last talked? I've been busy with medical stuff. I got my teeth cleaned at a local dentist, and then I've been arranging things for my upcoming surgery, like getting my blood tested.

jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 28th

I just responded to someone who wrote to me 19 days ago. I win. XD

You are the sweetest <3

Imagine the amount of poop in the water. Yuck. XD

Yeah… Im having heart type issues (???) and my doctor wants me on a 14-day continuous heart monitor…

I got a blood draw today myself :)

What kind of surgery? Are you nervous?

TheAutumnWitch 2 hours ago

@jesusredeemedme2425

Congratulations! You win free ice cream 🍨

Thank you ♥️

I’d rather try not to imagine it, especially since I accidentally got a couple mouthfuls of lake water in me when I was swimming and was sick for a bit afterwards. Three guesses as to why…

I’m sorry to hear that. Has the heart monitor been helpful? I hope you’re doing better now.

Blood draw buddies! I hope you got something yummy to eat afterwards.

It’s a bunionectomy. I am a little nervous, but this is my second bunionectomy (my first one was back in April), so I know the procedure will be the same, just on my other foot this time. Really, the only part I’m not looking forward to is having to wake up early to get to the hospital for check-in. I’m not a morning person 😆