Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Newcomer exploring ways to communicate with others

CatDaddy60 June 30th

I'm new to 7 Cups, but I'm looking for a way to communicate with others in a safe environment. Not sure how this pen pals thing works but wanted to reach out nonetheless. Thanks, Paul

Helgafy July 6th

@CatDaddy60

Hi. Hi.

In the name of Jesus Christ I'll start praying for you today that the unclean spirit will leave you and the Holy Spirit to fill you.

CatDaddy60 OP July 6th

Thank you, Helga,

I often tell the devil that he is compelled to flee from me because Jesus Lives within my heart and will not tolerate his presence. I tell the same evil one to get away from my family and my church. And I ask God would keep my mind and eyes focused on what is good. In addition to that I engage the means of grace every morning for a time of devotion and with scripture, prayer, and reading someone's personal testimony out of The Upper Room devotion guide. Www.the upperroom.org.

This of course, not to mention what I do on Sunday morning and throughout the week in my job! That does not make me immune to the attacks of the devil and the perpetration of evil in this world. your prayers I know are powerful because of your devotion and faith in the Lord and I thank you.

You have been very attentive to me, I would like to offer support and return. You haven't shared much with me but I would love to listen if you're wanting to share any of your struggles. You're here for a reason like all of us.

sallen1234 July 19th

@CatDaddy60 hi i am new too we can chat if u want, i won't judge <3

Helgafy July 22nd

@sallen1234

Young friend Sophie.

I'm so glad to see that you already work with yourself in trying to not condemn other persons. I'm a 71 years old woman and I still have to remind myself of the words of Jesus Christ: Matthew 7:1  Judge notthat you be not judged."

I'm glad you found 7Cups. There is a group for teenagers also if you would like to join.

CatDaddy60 OP July 22nd

Thank you Sal. Your offer is much appreciated. Same here by the way. I'm willing to be an ear.

Helgafy July 20th

Good morning to you pastor Cat.

A prayer for the day: Must the blood of Jesus Christ cover us from top to toe and lead all deception away from our lives.

During the war my mother studied music in Oslo. She rented a room at a lady; she was single - a Metodist as you. When my mother married and had children this woman became our "aunt Margit".

Helgafy July 23rd

Hello pastor Paul.

Do youhave any opinion about x-president Donald Trump? I think he is like the Devil - lying all the time.

CatDaddy60 OP July 23rd

Hi Helga, I have an opinion about him like I do everyone. But I don't talk politics as a pastor. Let me say this in a tactful way, we can do much better over here. It's embarrassing.

jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th

Hi! Welcome :)

calmMango9611 August 8th

@CatDaddy60 Welcme to 7cups.