Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dove and Twinkle 's Space 💗☺

LittleSunshine2036 February 21st

@peacefulDovex

Hi , I saw you in General Support introducing yourself.  You said you need friends.  I am up for it . Let's talk here . 

You were confused about how cups work , so let me tell you some basic things .

This is a non crisis support platform where we all try to support one another.  This is pen pals community where we can have personalised space to talk with no interruption. 

Reply to this thread if you are still up for friendship. 

Thanks for viewing Dear Amazing One 💗☺

By the way , you can call me Twinkle 

peacefulDovex February 21st

hi twinkle !

of course I’m still interested in being friends. 💞

thank u for that explanation by the way!

whos ur fav musical artist?

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 22nd

@peacefulDovex

I listen to Taylor Swift,  Billie Eilish  but at the moment my favorite artist is Melanie Martinez.  Who is yours?

peacefulDovex February 25th

hi!

omygoshh I’m so sorry I haven’t been active these few days there’s just been so much going on

I love queen taytay, lady Gaga (esp. a star is born) and day lipa and also Lewis capaldi. I do also enjoy Billie 💞💞

what are your hobbies?

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 25th

@peacefulDovex

It's okay Dove . Hope things are okay as for now , if you need support , you can always talk to me 💗☺

Also I like Lady gaga as well . 

What are your hobbies Dove ?

peacefulDovex February 27th

I like singing (I’m performing Lady Gaga’s ‘Always Remember Us This Way’ in late March!! :0), dancing, but funnily enough I hate acting, I like watching movies and tv shows and I like playing the piano. What abt u? :)

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 28th

@peacefulDovex

I like reading and writing stories and composing poems.  Many of times , I like to try different apps to make friends and spread love around the world.  I like to learn more about psychology and mental health care . I like to act tho . I have always felt lonely  in my house so as a coping mechanism I always talk to my myself and act out as I have so many friends and I am talking to them . My mother think I am insane lol but she doesn't know that taking to myself is the reason I feel sane. 

How is your life dove ? 

peacefulDovex February 29th

not that great right now to be honest, but i’ll live, it’s nothing I haven’t dealt with before

i’m so sorry you feel lonely ! hopefully i can amend that slightly for you :)

i love psychology too! are there any subjects (as in school subjects) that you particularly enjoy/enjoyed other than that?

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 1st

@peacefulDovex

I hope life gets better dear Dove 💗

It's sweet of you to try to lighten my life with your presence 💗

I enjoy Literature and philosophy ( though it's not my subject lol)

What about you ? 

LittleSunshine2036 OP April 28th

@peacefulDovex

peacefulDovex April 28th

hi twinkle

i am so so sorry i am replying to this literally 2 months late, i thought i posted something but im pretty sure i swiped off the app and then it didn’t send so sorry for that ♥️

i love philosophy too, and just anything to do with humans and human nature

im actually going to do a speech about psychology of music for an exam in december ! 💞

well, that’ll be one of my two speeches, the other one is either going to be about wanting to meet emma watson or gal gadot, but i rlly can’t decide lol 🩵

who do you think is more inspirational, or who do u like watching more? if you know them, that is

speaking of gal, do you like marvel or dc? i was a marvel girl for ages but seeing man of steel and wonder woman changed something in me hahah 🌸

or if you haven’t seen them, what movies do you like?

anyways, sorry again for that confusion, i promise i wasn’t trying to ghost u and thanks for tagging me or i might have never known lol 🌿

-dove.