Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help Build the "Best Songs Relating to 7 Cups Playlist"

SoulfullyAButterfly March 18th, 2021

Hi everyone!

I have started building the "Best Songs Relating to 7 Cups: Playlist" but everyone in the community is invited to help build it!

This path is mainly being built based on the answers to the "When You Think of 7 Cups, What Song Do You Hear?" community discussion and I have added most of the songs listed on page 1 of the discussion.

How can you help?

Using the community growth path builder, feel welcome to create a step with a new song with the Title reading: Song Name - Artist Name. I will then add the step within the official playlist!

Guided Example

Step 1 - Open the Path Builder from the My Path option "Create a Growth Path" and select User Type as Members and Listener

Step 2 - Click Create New Step

Step 3 - Pick your song to add it from this discussion. You can also add other songs if you would like!

Step 4 - Add the Title in the format: Song Name - Artist Name and add a tag/tags for the item, something general like "song" works and will help us discover your step!

Step 5 - In the same window, in the Content box, click the Embedded Link option and add the Youtube video link for the song you picked.

Step 6 - Click "Create"

Thank you for helping us compile our favorite tunes!

Don't have access to the path builder but are interested? Please fill this form for us!

FrenchToast April 1st, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly This is so cool! Thanks for sharing this, Soulfully <3 Can't wait to brainstorm