Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Paths' length

indigoTortoise3129 February 27th, 2023

Hello,

I am new to the paths and I am trying to understand how they work. The ones I am using (Managing Emotions f.e.) seem to go on for a long number of steps (I am at 58) and at some point they start just repeating the exercises.

If I "switch path" they don't reset, but just keep going, e.g. I'd start from step 59 of the new path.

Can you guide me? I have a premium membership, if that helps clarifying.

Thank you!

JoyHappyNess February 27th, 2023

@indigoTortoise3129

Thank you so much for wanting to improve yourself ❤️ using the paths.

Yes, the paths sometimes repeat themselves. Especially if you've used them for a while. Managing emotions is a great path 😃.

If you are at step 58, there is no resetting, even if you were to begin a new path. This is because you've grown to step 58, you can never go back but can only move ahead. If the path you take has 20 steps, finishing that path will leave you at step 78 and so on.

The paths are many, especially for premium users. That makes it better for variety purposes but it can sometimes be overwhelming.

I suggest asking yourself, what do you want to grow next (if you find the path that you are currently on repetitive). If it's patience, there is a patience path.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess Thankyou for replying, Joy!❤

Currently all the paths available on someone's screen, are accessible to everyone looking at them here: https://www.7cups.com/path/modifier/ and yes, we can switch paths as often!❤