Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I dont know what to do

AmandaIs August 29th

Hi! My name is amanda and i am 14 weeks pregnant. My and my boyfriend have been looking for a place to live and we found something nice thats 30 mins away. but we have an issue. I cant drive and he goes out of town for work and i cannot afford to be working and the transportation i have now wont be possible to have after i move. And we are moving because where we live now isnt safe for a kid to be raised and its making me sad because its leaving me with two decisions and thats to either not work or to put my kid up for adoption. And i really dont want to do either and im just so stressed and lost rn.

KristenHR September 2nd

@AmandaIs

That sounds like a really tough place to be in with the decisions.  I imagine that it's a very heavy weight sitting on your shoulders.  What support do you have?  What kind of work skills do you have?

I ask about the work skills because today after covid, so many places of employment have opened up remote jobs that can be worked from home.  It comes with positives and challenges working at home, but it does allow for the ability to work when you don't have transportation or you have small children at home and you don't have a sitter.

I'm really glad you posted.  It sounds like you really could use the support.  When are you expecting to move?