Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Song Recommendations

greka7 August 26th

Hey all, what are some of your favorite songs?? Recommend them here!! Reply with songs that had helped you endure a hard time, made you feel good, sleep well, etc. Let’s compile a list of songs from all genres.

As of right now, my favorite songs are from The Marías, specifically “Real Life,” “Sienna,” and “Echo”. These songs are more so indie-pop, so give them a listen if you’re into that or just want to explore music genres. Happy listening :))

jonghyunnie August 29th

@greka7 hi! i love to talk music, and love music with a message. i posted some on my own page on this forum if you would like to listen, and if you'd like i'm always here to talk about this stuff! have a great day ~

R3M11 September 2nd

Eek my favorite songs are always changing, but here's a list of some that always manage to stay on my top list! (It's probably gonna be rlly long, srry, I'm rlly indecisive, but I promise their all good!!)

Lotsa genres so there's sure to be something for you in here!

TW for some drug mention or play on drug names in song names/artists!!

Be nice to me by the front bottoms - Francis forever by mitski - gnaw by Alex g - the rodents discussions (I forgot the artist:c) - Angel of small death and the codeine scene by Hozier - to catch a predator by insane clown posse - in a week by Hozier - talk by Hozier - sunlight by Hozier - what'd i say by asteria - A.U.T.I.S.M. by cupcakke - limbo sped up by freddie dread - left behind by slipknot - licky (herve remix) (i forgot the artist:c) - girl anachronism by the dresden dolls - wet by dazey and the scouts - groan by dazey and the scouts - things to do by alex g - pulse of the maggots by slipknot - vixen by destroy boys - crybaby by destroy boys - virtual love (i forgot the artist, but the original title is in russian + the best version is a remix that starts with "ba" but idk what comes after that..) - dinner by femtanyl - push ur t3mprr by femtanyl - p3t by femtanyl - worldw1d3 by femtanyl - act right by femtanyl - literally any other femtanyl song lol - a pearl by mitski - i miss the rage breakcore (i forgot the artist) 

The end, happy listening!:3

(Btw if u wanna check out my playlist my Spotify is: M4K4 4LB4RN)

IdolPigment September 2nd

Here's a few songs from my favourite bands, mostly rock/metal which I know isn't everyone's thing but I hope you enjoy :)

Loathe - Two Way Mirror
Sleep Token - Dark Signs
Karnivool - All I know
Thornhill - Lily & The Moon