Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

metal music with a meaning

jonghyunnie August 29th

hi everyone! i'm a listener on here! please know if you ever want to, reach out and i am here. - i wanted to talk about a band that i think has an amazing sound and an amazing meaning. - the band is named Opal In Sky, and they have an amazing metal sound, and lyrics that help me keep going when it's hard.

' Breathe. The joy of everything is prosperous. All in sight of these lives that we've lived, from our innocence as a kid, to now, grown into the same. Flaws shape the things that make us all incredible. When you fall short just breathe. /     ' You'll feel better soon believe me, I swear, I promise this. Self love screams within the pain, It's there. Let it in. Scars beneath are ever changing. I know that it's hard; mend your self by breathing in. '  - Serene 

' Sightless blight swimming in my life it's far from graceful, senseless fight trying to take my mind I'm done being peaceful! Cast aside your concept of light, everything you're fighting for is waiting inside. I will cut this blight that is bleeding me dry, taking its life so it can't take mine. ' /      ' Everything was different, yet the same. Fell astray from the path but became what I needed to be. Everything was different yet the same. I was led in the dark, but I finally broke free. I've become the light, fell astray from the path but became what I needed to be. I've become the light. I was led in the dark but I finally broke free. '-  The Blight 

' I know it's hard, but I promise this, you'll wake up loving every second you exist. So listen please, and free your mind. Cause in time it will be justified. I can tell you first hand when you hold on to the past, it will only bring misery. Find yourself letting go a pain that never lasts. You'll always have the memories. Why hang on to the burdens that only weigh you down? You deserve to be happy again. Cause I can tell you first hand when you hold on to the past, you'll only find misery.' /    ' I know you're scared, but I can swear, you'll forget the times you've screamed out "Life's not fair", So listen please, it's time, to take back your life. ' - The Sacral