Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you play an instrument? If you do, what instrument(s)? If not, what would you want to learn?

sunnyTalker6138 July 28th

I play the clarinet, but i also know how to play the alto saxophone! I did try piano but gave up when i was younger lol. 

A side instruments that i know how to play is the recorder cuz elementary school made us learn it XD. 

@sunnyTalker6138

Wow you're able to pull off an entire musical show with that hehe!🤩

I want to learn to play the Guitar!

Tinywhisper11 July 28th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

you-rock-it-cat.gif

sunnyTalker6138 OP July 28th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou oooooo guitar is pretty cool 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Tinywhisper11 July 28th

@sunnyTalker6138 I would want to learn to play the harp 😁 it's so beautiful

sunnyTalker6138 OP July 28th

@Tinywhisper11 yesssss the harp is so elegant!!!! great choice!!!

smilingbao August 7th

@sunnyTalker6138

I can play the guitar!

cat-guitar.gif

sunnyTalker6138 OP August 8th

@smilingbao yoooooo that’s really cool!!!!!!

LovesSprintCars August 8th

@sunnyTalker6138 I kinda play piano and am slowly getting better at it. I also sing, but unless you're my chorus teacher the voice is not an instrument 😂. If I got to learn to play another instrument, I would choose to learn how to play guitar!

sunnyTalker6138 OP August 9th

@LovesSprintCars oooooo piano is cool! singing is great i’ll count it haha! u should def try out guitar if you ever get time!

ConureConnor August 14th

@sunnyTalker6138

I'm currently learning how to play piano and electric guitar! I can already play the ukulele fairly well, and I used to play the euphonium when I was in middle & high school. (It's basically like a small tuba.)

sunnyTalker6138 OP August 15th

@ConureConnor omg euphonium is so cool!!! that’s also really awesome that u know how to play that many instruments!

alwayslove123 August 16th

@sunnyTalker6138

i can play piano, which sometimes relaxes me and i'm also learning to sing which is erm hard i'm absolutely terrible at it but i'm having lessons but it sometimes makes me very frustrated when i sound really bad so i don't know if that's making my mental health worse 😭

sunnyTalker6138 OP September 9th

@alwayslove123 i believe in u!!! music is tough sometimes i get it but u got this!