Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

tealcolouredsea September 15th, 2015

Those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind. — Bernard Baruch

braveOak6100 September 15th, 2015

Today is a good day for a good day

haivu September 15th, 2015

If there is still light, it is still bright

stirringinsilence September 15th, 2015

You can make plans and you can change plans time and time again. But no matter what we will always follow through with Gods plans for us!

faithfulDime9804 September 16th, 2015

What goes around comes around.

faithfulDime9804 September 16th, 2015

Tomorrow is a new day.

calibeachgrl13 September 16th, 2015

Let it be

Catlady73 September 16th, 2015

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer.

Manga30 September 16th, 2015

I found my strength at my breaking point. I found my courage in my pain. I stand tall because no matter what i choose to be victorious in everything i do.

AshleyJamesGoodwin September 18th, 2015

Lovely quote

braveOak6100 September 16th, 2015

We were all meant to fly

Caysea1989 September 16th, 2015

ThisIsTinaL September 18th, 2015

I really like this one. I try to approach things with a "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" attitude and this quote kind of made me think about that.

Manga30 September 17th, 2015

Like a bird i will soar high leaving my hurtful ways as i fly,through the beautiful blue sky. The white soft clouds embrace me lovingly, feeling free at last i start to sing sweetly, my song carries across the earth encouraging all who feel they have no worth. There is a freedom in letting go, from all that keeps you low. Spread your broken wings out wide and let the healing wash over you like the oceans tide. Soar and sing with me our voices carry far touching all who hurt near and far.

Written by Manga30

eighteencats September 18th, 2015

Before you fall in love with someone you have to know that love isn

AshleyJamesGoodwin September 18th, 2015

Feelings are like visitors, they come and go and you get new ones.

flyingwifirouter September 18th, 2015

If you ever can't decide whether or not you should do something, just remember that it is a lot better to smile at all the stupid things you did when you were younger than to regret all the things you didn't do.

braveOak6100 September 18th, 2015

You got to s-m-i-l-e to be h-a-p-p-y

Menoeceus September 18th, 2015

"In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved integrity. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours." - Ayn Rand

cherubesque September 18th, 2015

"I cannot be violated, I cannot be humiliated, I cannot be disregarded. I cannot be disrespected, I respect myself and believe in what I'm doing, no one can touch me." -Fiona Apple

Chiaroscuro1 September 19th, 2015

No one can know, or care for you more, than you can know and care for yourself. You are your biggest potential ally. - Dr Christopher Germer

braveOak6100 September 19th, 2015

Love...

If you have love I'm your life by family friends or whoever what more do you need. I believe love is more important than money and all the expensive toys and trips as with love comes happiness which brings for a long and wonderful life :)

LovelyFlower94 September 19th, 2015

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

thehoodlum September 19th, 2015

My body my be a temple but I am the God to whom it is devoted, do not presume to tell me how I may decorate my altar

ItsPreeti September 19th, 2015

Either you run the day, or the day runs you.

Mariao3 September 20th, 2015

Keep the mind clear and you heart full of love heart

MeteorShower September 20th, 2015

You can run a thousand miles, but you can't run a thousand miles on the first try. You have to run 5 miles then 10 and keep running longer and longer. Overtime you will reach your goal as long as you work hard for it.

JoshLovesChu September 21st, 2015

"Your rich in love and your slow to anger, your plans are still to prosper you have NOT forgotten us your with us in the fire and the flood,you are faithful forever." Remember these lyrics and know you are never alone. even if you don't believe he still loves you more than anyone else could ever love you.

JustARandomUnicorn September 21st, 2015

Maybe i should try to remember this for you meh love. that's truly inspireing.

grace0613 September 21st, 2015

"only dead fish follow the stream"

you are alive, follow your own path. make your own path.

grace0613 September 21st, 2015

"love never fails, so if it fails, it wasn't love. "

EmilyLovesYou123 September 21st, 2015

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."

astm September 21st, 2015

love it!

JoshLovesChu September 21st, 2015

"Never be who you aren't, be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn then be a unicorn."

MeteorShower September 21st, 2015

Not everyday is a good day, but there's something good in everyday.

maroonballoon September 22nd, 2015

"Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

braveOak6100 September 22nd, 2015

It's not about winning that makes you the best. What makes you the best and makes people look out to you is being you and being true to yourself. You may stick out from the rest when you don't do what they do but that is what gets you noticed,remembered, and respected.

Being you and only you and having confidence in the fact that you are is very attractive about a person. People like that are hard to find.

LovingLilyLaugh September 23rd, 2015

"Love yourself"