Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Jenna June 10th, 2015

"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"

happysoulalways96 June 11th, 2015

Some peopke make things happen, some watch things happen, while others wonder what has happened. Choose who you wish to be!!

burntbugs June 11th, 2015

believe that you can and you are halfway there

pandapsychosis June 11th, 2015

"When you feel your life ain't worth living you've got to stand up and take a look around you then a look way up to the sky. And when your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming boy, cause when you stop dreamin' it's time to die." -Blind Melon (Change)

CounselorKarin June 11th, 2015

1. "I trust everything in life happens for a reason, even if we are not wise to see it." 2. "There is no absolute happiness nor sadness" carpe diem

Jenna June 11th, 2015

It is a process. It is a process. It is a process. Changes take time.

Shadey June 11th, 2015

?We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.? ~Martin Luther King

JustShade June 11th, 2015

?The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.? ~Ulysses S. Grant

dreamforward June 11th, 2015

"Maybe it won

Mitchk992 June 11th, 2015

"When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!"

John Cooper - Lead Singer of Skillet - Song: Not GonnaDie

presidentbouncecatAya June 11th, 2015

We are worth
no more or no less
than another.
We must realise
that we are stronger
banding equally as one
rather than trying to be
the better one.

- The Word Virus

presidentbouncecatAya June 11th, 2015

Fear
is a feeling
felt
only before
a
good glass
of wine.

- The Word Virus

Rahul20 June 11th, 2015

"When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!"

KaylipMasson June 11th, 2015

Life's one big game, so play to win and have fun. There are always shortcuts and cheats somewhere along the line, but we all end up beating the game in the end. So why not have fun along the way?!

fearlessbird96 June 12th, 2015

If yoi focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.

happysoulalways96 June 12th, 2015

Nothing in the worl is ever completely wrong, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

JustShade June 12th, 2015

"I'd rather have everything than nothing at all" ~ Mura Masa

Shadey June 12th, 2015

?We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.? ~Kenji Miyazawa

JustShade June 12th, 2015

?It doesn?t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.? ~Bob Proctor

Shadey June 12th, 2015

?Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.? ~Andre Gide

r3w1teit June 12th, 2015

"The world isnt a vale of tears, its a world of laughter".

-L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

supportiveSmiles41 June 12th, 2015

In order to cross the ocean you first must be brave enough to loose sight of the shore.

BeautifulMessImIn June 12th, 2015

"Let it be.." -The Beatles

jwkelly626 June 12th, 2015

"Failure is enriching. It's also important to accept that you'll make mistakes - it's how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life's negative moments".

Alain Ducasse

somedude39m June 13th, 2015

How is failure enriching? I fail everyday. Nothing but despair come from it.

FluffyBunnyWithMuscles June 12th, 2015

"If you can dream it you can do it." "What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? "

strugglingFighter June 12th, 2015

"You don't jog down the finish line, you sprint through it" - by one of my best friend

pandapsychosis June 13th, 2015

"As you wish." -Wesley (Princess Bride)

NiceLemon6711 June 13th, 2015

"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die. You gotta get up and try, try,try" . - P!nk

JustShade June 13th, 2015

?I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can?t accept not trying.? ~Michael Jordan

lovingOcelot8696 June 14th, 2015

It's interesting, I had a student of mine give a presentation this week and they gave the exact same quote...but credited it to Michael Jackson!

Stoneangel June 19th, 2015

Definitely Michael Jordan; I know the quote well as I wrote it on the bathroom mirror in eyeliner- it was up there for a month before my husband decided to leave..... I guess he didn't want to try....

JeffreyCatz June 13th, 2015

"If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen up in here?"- RuPaul

happysoulalways96 June 14th, 2015

Vulgar people take huge delight in the faults and failures of great men.

ThymeSeries007 June 14th, 2015

You attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.

happysoulalways96 June 14th, 2015

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without heart.

Stoneangel June 19th, 2015

....and in life...

Ace13 June 14th, 2015

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!"

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

EmbracingTruth June 15th, 2015

I want to believe the past is done with us as soon as we are done with it.

anonySea8114 June 15th, 2015

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore I know, it's cheesy - but it's true..