Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

gdscrooked May 27th, 2015

I want to be around people that do things. I don?t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things.
-- Amy Poehler

Erikah May 27th, 2015

Lay your head upon my shoulder, put your worries in my pocket.

- My dad used to say that, I don't know whom did he quote. I miss him.

TheHandOfTheKing May 27th, 2015

If a man does his best, what else is there? -George Patton

gentleOwl9239 May 27th, 2015

when you ask god to make you strong he wont make you strong instead he vilcreate a situation weryou vilbeomestrong

Procrastinot May 27th, 2015

Not all those who wander are lost - JRR Tolkien

tealCoconut3327 May 27th, 2015

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind- Dr Seuss

MummaK September 14th, 2019

@tealCoconut3327 one of my faves 🙂

Ellie22 May 27th, 2015

The secret to happiness --- You are not a unique snowflake The faster you relise you are not superior to others the happier you will be Happiness comes from within

Mischka92 May 27th, 2015

"Alle Tag'e Stueckle weiter
Alle Tag'e bissle g'scheiter:
Bu, merk's, es ist gar gut,
Wenn man's nit vergessen tut.

Every Day a little further
Every Day a little wiser
Boy, remember what you have learned
It does you no good if you forget it."

― Adam Mueller-Guttenbrunn

warmheartedStrings2953 May 27th, 2015

I know you feel lonely sometimes. Missing someone.crying yourself to sleep. But all that will pass. Know that the night changes to day. And your tears are temporary. And know one thing. THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT.

xXWhisperOfDreamsXx May 27th, 2015

Laughing sohard, no noise coming out, so you seat there clapping like a retarded seal with bronchitis.

?The Amazing Unicorn

Kattastrophe May 27th, 2015

?If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.?

―Dalai Lama XIV

xXWhisperOfDreamsXx May 27th, 2015

"Destroy what destroys you." ~ Anonymous

presidentbouncecatAya May 27th, 2015

Life is a dream,
realize it.

- unknown.

Raluuu May 27th, 2015

If someone shows you 1000 reasons to be sad, you have to show him 1001 reasons to be happy.

uncertainty111 May 27th, 2015

We are all just visitors to this space and time, just passing through.

lel985 May 27th, 2015

"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."

Ernest Hemingway

jwkelly626 May 28th, 2015

Good Post! Definitely an awesome perspective to have!

fairmindedShade70 May 27th, 2015

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit"

~Nelson Henderson

uncertainty111 May 27th, 2015

The most important thing in my opinion- be true to yourself!

iBianca May 27th, 2015

never let anyone judge for who you are, you are brave and your honest and your beautiful

iBianca May 27th, 2015

never let anyone judge you for who you really are, you are brave honest and beautiful

braveBalloon839 May 27th, 2015

Find your mantra

TransAm85 May 28th, 2015

I always say to my customers, "It's not the make/model/year of your car that's wrecking the transmission, it's all the mileage and the way you drive .. Just like a human being. I'm 29 and look 40. Why? Because I put too much mileage on this engine, my rotors and struts are shot, I need a new differential but my insurance is too expensive, so I deal w/the scraping bearings and pretty soon my wheels are gonna pop."

rokat0xx4 May 28th, 2015

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving"

-Albert Einstein

madz14 May 28th, 2015

"This too shall pass"

GGG1990 May 28th, 2015

I walk this long road called "life". Every step is a struggle. I fall and I crawl then laugh but I bruise a little more. Obstacles on the way I hit and other times I dodge but I weep a little more. I'm tired but I push further and I wound a little more. I pull myself together but I break a little more. I keep on going and I bleed a little more. Everyday I walk this long road and I die a little more. Will I ever end this road? I don't know...but all I know is I just need to cope a little more, laugh a little more, love a little more so that I can live a little more.

VickiC May 28th, 2015

You can?t change yesterday, but you can take the shine off today by worrying about tomorrow. Be present. Tomorrow will reveal itself exactly as it should, just as yesterday already has.

gdscrooked May 28th, 2015

Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious.
--Stephen Hawking

yellowCranberry6529 May 28th, 2015

I'm not sure if anyone's said this yet but There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -C.S. Lewis

wildrosehorses May 28th, 2015

"Pain is a message and that message can be ignored"-Maximum Ride

wildrosehorses May 28th, 2015

"Pain is a message and that message can be ignored"-Maximum Ride

Opal70 May 28th, 2015

~~
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.

And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

Steve Jobs

ambitiousWest9308 May 28th, 2015

Never hesitate, Never feel low, Wear a smile and steal the show... Unknown...

lel985 May 28th, 2015

I love this. I included it in the card I gave to my boyfriend for his graduation. I think it's pretty solid advice.

dinkleroydelquatt77 May 28th, 2015

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything " -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

zenbound101 May 29th, 2015

I really like this one!

convivialBlackberry2105 May 28th, 2015

The voice you are trying not to hear, will always be the loudest! - Anonymous

CheesyBroccoli November 5th, 2019

@convivialBlackberry2105

A great reminder that the loudest voices saying the worst things are not what we should listen to!

LiminalWanderer May 28th, 2015

"I'll mend myself before it gets me"

- Shaun Morgan