Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

NiceLemon6711 May 22nd, 2015

White-out, and rewrite.

lemon4567 May 22nd, 2015

It is so horrible having what i havegot becauseit alwaysput you down even if you trh to be happy it does not work

sad

samara22 May 22nd, 2015

Smilelaugh

wishing you good.

Jfdfj12 May 22nd, 2015

Day by day dreams hopes go by but like everything some new hope comes in.❤️ -jfdfj12

NiceLemon6711 May 22nd, 2015

Even the dark rainy days have purpose. It brings life, colour and rays of light into our lives.

forcefulBike5695 May 22nd, 2015

Maybe its not about the happy ending, maybe it about the story ~

someone10 May 22nd, 2015

where theres a will theres a way, no matter what, history is living proof

QuietPastelRain May 22nd, 2015

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. - Demi Lovato

Stoneangel May 22nd, 2015

There is light because of darkness, there is life wherever there is death, through negative experienceswe are reborn: stronger, better, wiser...

Stoneangel May 22nd, 2015

There are no destinations, we must not put off living until things are better tomorrow.... The time is now: this is your chance- how do you know it is not what you waited for? You may never know until you have lived it..

-by me

amerock1987 May 22nd, 2015

Give it if you've got it, get it if you don't. -Train

Kodachrome May 22nd, 2015

Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.

wearurcrownsehzaadi May 22nd, 2015

you have enemies?///

good...

that means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life....!!!

agreeableAvocado6059 May 22nd, 2015

"Your past is just a story. And once you realize this, it has no power over you."

Jenna May 22nd, 2015

"When you run from something it only stays with you longer. If you fight something it only makes you stronger."

intelligentLime791 May 23rd, 2015

You do your best when you're at your worst.

NothingButSilence May 23rd, 2015

It may hurt but one day evrything will be okay, as the dark fades a light will shone thru when you learn how to stand your ground. Happiness will come once you face the pain. And never forget as these scars in your hearts create who you are, so you'd learn how to be grateful because you understand what not many people understand. You are a star no matter what.

"everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay then it isn't the end"

Stoneangel May 23rd, 2015

That's beautiful

morgan2090 May 23rd, 2015

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one onlyremembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore (JK Rowling)

fignewton1111 May 23rd, 2015

Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present, make it beautiful.

I know that these seem really general, but once you achieve to live in the present moment. It can be really life changing. However I do struggle to deal with the past, and even wondering if I ever have a future. But these quotes are so true and they are true no matter how we are feeling at any given moment.

Kaslan May 23rd, 2015

Even miracles take time.Have courage and be kind. - Cinderella

JustShade May 23rd, 2015

?If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.? ~Dalai Lama

librabrandi89 May 23rd, 2015

"Thoughts become things, choose the good ones" - Notes from the Universe

FarewellMyFriend May 23rd, 2015

When you feel like giving up, remind yourself that you were the lucky sperm that won.

CrazyChick456 May 23rd, 2015

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest if times if one remembers to turn on the light" AlbusDumbledore

Stoneangel May 23rd, 2015

The purpose of this day is to find the joy I was born to know, the person I was born to be

friendlyStrings2014 May 23rd, 2015

If I can take it, I can make it (Unbroken,2014)

emotionalPond2336 May 23rd, 2015

count your blessings. name them one by one. :-)

pancakedepp May 23rd, 2015

Sam: It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand, I know now folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in the world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

NothingButSilence May 23rd, 2015

Breathing meant, take a deep breath and let go. It's hard i know, but as the darkarose the light sparked thru.

fiestysue May 23rd, 2015

Start Strong Finish Stronger

OCDani May 23rd, 2015

It's not where you're from- it's where you're at.

JakeFromCanada May 24th, 2015

To know where you're going, you have to know where you've been. (Can't remember who said this first, but thought it was relatable.) Cheers!

warmheartedStrings2953 May 23rd, 2015

It's so hard to leave,until you finally do. - Paper towns

realme7777777 May 23rd, 2015

A man can never hope to be more than he is if he is not first honest about what he isn't. - Don Williams

xtheUnkownGirlx May 23rd, 2015

Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse it eliminates of life getting any better - Kellin Quinn (I'm not sure if that's how it really goes but I like that quote )

Kouyle May 24th, 2015

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. - Kurt Cobain

jimmyneutron22 May 24th, 2015

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." – Albert Einstein

Lodoe1945 May 24th, 2015

"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - Carl Jung

lovingWillow6682 May 24th, 2015

Have you read the book Fifth Business by Robertson Davies?