Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

LuciRedShade May 18th, 2015

In the entire history of the universe you are the only you that has ever existed and ever will. You are special and unique

manxology May 18th, 2015

Love to love yourself. Love to love others. Love to be able to love.

RisingNeptune May 18th, 2015

Life is too short; enjoy your days, laugh at every chance, cry only if you must, and never let others bring you down.

PandaGoesMeep May 18th, 2015

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

SozoEmery May 18th, 2015

How In the hell are you gonna love somebody else if you can't love yourself? -RuPaul

KelBe May 18th, 2015

Best friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you always know they're there.

neatCherry8900 May 18th, 2015

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

KelBe May 18th, 2015

If plan A didn't work. Don't worry. There are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Anggel May 18th, 2015

And if you called meat 4 am,
To sad to even say hello,
I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep

lazyKatz May 18th, 2015

The journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.

Anggel May 18th, 2015

But the sky is really beautiful right now and I know that I am often sad but there are moments when I fall in love with with the world and I adore all the oxygen in my lungs and I'm not scared anymore

aloof May 18th, 2015

a silent lips maybe hiding something ,a big mouth says anything,still they're both untrusted

aloof May 18th, 2015

lonliness is like walking in the field of thorns yet,happiness make everything as if you're laying in bed of roses

Kodachrome May 18th, 2015

Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot.

gdscrooked May 18th, 2015

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
--Kahlil Gibran

Mischka92 May 18th, 2015

I do some writing. Its part of my life and in so many ways it is has been my release. I love words and quotes I collect.

https://www.pinterest.com/mischka1221/get-some-words-in/
I have this collection of over 300 quotes and passages on Pinterest that I found worthwhile reading and remembering. I share them with all of you now. Take a look and feel free to repin or follow.

Hope this is enjoyable.

Felicity34 May 18th, 2015

When you go through a tunnel and things get dark, you don't throw away your ticket and get off the train. You sit and trust the conductor. -Corrie Ten Boom

addiction71 May 18th, 2015

Smile today is a new day 😆

dreamcatcher02 May 18th, 2015

Her skin is white like cloth, and she's all sewn apart. And she has many colored pins sticking out of her heart.
She has many different zombies, who are deeply in het trance. She even has a zombie who was originally from France.
But she knows she has a curse on her, a curse she can not win. For if someone gets too close to her, the pins stick farther in.
But one day the voices will stop to shout, and she knows that one day she will get those pins out.
She will love herself like the bee loves the flower, like the sea loves the sky, like the mountains love the earth and the clouds love to cry.

-Tim Burton (last couple of parts belong to me, I love to make a sad ending quote/poem happy!)

ThisBrokenGirl May 18th, 2015

You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it. Unless ur a rhino who wants to be a unicorn...

breegeeex3 May 18th, 2015

if it's not okay, it's not the end.

BlueWhat May 18th, 2015

When you feel like quitting.
Think about why you started.

determinedPenny3759 May 18th, 2015

This was exactly what I needed today, thank you so much for sharing

Megankay21 May 18th, 2015

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Galoon0164 May 18th, 2015

The most important things are the hardest to say. They are the things that you get ashamed of, because words diminish them -- words shrink things that seem limitless in your head to no more than living size when they're brought out. But it's more then that isn't it? The most important things lie to close to wherever your secret heart is buried, like landmarks to a treasure your enemies would love to steal away. And you may make revelations that cost you dearly only to have people look at you in a funny way, not understanding what you've said at all, or why you thought it was so important that you almost cried while you were saying it. That's the worst, I think, when the secret stays locked within not for the want of a teller but for the want of an understanding ear.

TheseAreMyMistakes May 19th, 2015

Beautiful.

ManicCatify May 18th, 2015

Love my perfect imperfectionsheart

savemeplease2 May 18th, 2015

What if I fall? Oh darling, what if you fly?

bubbleDog9465 May 19th, 2015

Thank you. I really needed to hear that one!! :)

savemeplease2 May 18th, 2015

If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer -skheart

NobodySingsAlong May 19th, 2015

That poem makes me cry every time. It's a true masterpiece.

VoodooGirl May 18th, 2015

Dont solve a temporary problem with a permanent solution.

LydiaWatsonWinchester May 19th, 2015

This is great! I needed to hear it! ^^

manxology May 19th, 2015

It's okay to be sad. Its okay to let someone help you when you are sad. It's okay to try to help someone else when they are are sad. Its miraculous when a mutual process such as this creates a new, upwardly-spiraling life of its own.

CecaelianVeins May 19th, 2015

Sometimes the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else

-Iroh, Avatar the last airbender

manxology May 19th, 2015

I'd rather be cool with just being...than being just cool.

kashu510 May 19th, 2015

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

Ledzeppers784 May 19th, 2015

that's really good advice thank you :)

Wingedeyeliner May 19th, 2015

When you're Having a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you

ghivashel15 May 19th, 2015

?Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.?