Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

versatileMango5887 May 14th, 2015

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

josieblue May 14th, 2015

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it's not alright, its not the end.

OliveLove4615 May 15th, 2015

That is the most amazing thing I've read all week... Thank you. <3

lazyKatz May 16th, 2015

Great quote, one to remember

Kodachrome May 15th, 2015

Beleive in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

Stoneangel May 15th, 2015

There is no blame, only a need for unconditional love; love for all of us; especially yourself...

Stoneangel May 15th, 2015

This too shall pass...

brittanyauy May 15th, 2015

after every storm is a rainbow

Shikaa May 15th, 2015

You are never too old to set a new goal or dream.

Shikaa May 15th, 2015

You should either find a way or make one

Shikaa May 15th, 2015

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Shikaa May 15th, 2015

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Scarletgrrrl May 15th, 2015

"I believe that words are strong, that they can overwhelm what we fear when fear seems more awful than life is good." ? Andrew Solomon,The Noonday Demon

Scarletgrrrl May 15th, 2015

"Everything passes away ? suffering, pain, blood, hunger, pestilence. The sword will pass away too, but the stars will remain when the shadows of our presence and our deeds have vanished from the Earth. There is no man who does not know that. Why, then, will we not turn our eyes toward the stars? Why?" ? Mikhail Bulgakov,The White Guard

LittleGinger May 15th, 2015

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars ❤

alwayslove28 May 15th, 2015

?To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.?
― Taylor Swift

IrminaMina May 16th, 2015

How can you talk about a future if you're not even sure about another tomorrow? So work things out now, don't save anything for later. Maybe the later will never come.

Yvonellie May 16th, 2015

Do not dwell on things that are out of your control. Or else those things will control you instead - your perspective, thoughts, moods & reactions.

electricviolet15 May 16th, 2015

This is so true how it can control you, it doesn't feel good to always think about upsetting things you can't control. Thank you, I needed to hear this.

Yvonellie May 17th, 2015

It's my pleasure :) I'm so glad you found this post to enlighten you

bbailey0502 May 17th, 2015

I needed to read that. Things beyond my control is exactly what is triggering my depression. I know I can't change these things, which just brings me down.

Yvonellie May 17th, 2015

I'm so glad that you found this post and related to it. I also suffer from depression but upon knowing the things I can't control shouldn't be dwelled upon and get affected by it too much, I am much better now aside from certain triggers :)

practicalCar97 May 16th, 2015

?It isn?t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it?s the pebble in your shoe.?

Muhammad Ali

littleblueflower May 16th, 2015

Your mistakes do not define you 😘

millyjay May 16th, 2015

When life beats you down, never give up. -Jared padalecki

SavageBunny01 May 17th, 2015

Learn to yourself before you can love others. How can you love someone if you don't love yourself?

wedontbelonghere May 17th, 2015

No. No no no. Stop don't say that people with low self esteem or self-hatred problems can't be loved. We can, and we are.

Delibar May 17th, 2015

In each of us lie good and bad, light and dark, art and pain, choice and regret, cruelty and sacrifice. We?re each of us our own chiaroscuro, our own bit of illusion fighting to emerge into something solid, something real. We?ve got to forgive ourselves that. I must remember to forgive myself. Because there is a lot of grey to work with. No one can live in the light all the time. - LibbaBray

Kodachrome May 17th, 2015

The past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it.

Firepenguin711 May 17th, 2015

Live now, Learn from the past, And don't worry about thefuture, it will come.

sincerePerson8506 May 17th, 2015

You need to be odd to be number one

QipaoGirl918 May 17th, 2015

That one is so perfect! Thank you!

lilly86 May 19th, 2015

never heard this onebefore, love it :-)

ghivashel15 May 17th, 2015

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground"

derive May 17th, 2015

?It always rains the hardest on the people who deserve the sun.?

gdscrooked May 17th, 2015

There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
-- Zora Neale Hurston,Their Eyes Were Watching God

zombiejam May 17th, 2015

"It can't rain all the time."

AestheticAtom May 17th, 2015

Stars need darkness to shine