Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

666FallenAngel666 May 11th, 2015

"Life isn't about how popular...What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let any-one convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have are our hearts...and our minds. This is the reason we sing..this is the reason we cry....this is why we live."

"Life isn't about how popular...What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let any-one convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have are our hearts...and our minds. This is the reason we sing..this is the reason we cry....this is why we live."

grungedaisy2015 May 11th, 2015

Andy Biersack said that right?

Yes cx

LydiaWatsonWinchester May 11th, 2015

"Family don't end in blood." (Bobby Singer)

impatientcashew May 12th, 2015

Idjits

LydiaWatsonWinchester May 12th, 2015

Fellow Supernaturalist! *o*

Carnage1 May 12th, 2015

"yummi" (carnage)

Carnage1 May 12th, 2015

"yummi" (carnage)

Hufflepuff21 May 11th, 2015

"You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"

--Pooh Bear

Anomalia May 11th, 2015

One of my favorites!

Lemoncakes97 May 11th, 2015

"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they mayactually be falling into place"

Lemoncakes97 May 11th, 2015

"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they mayactually be falling into place"

Puppypaw000 May 11th, 2015

Keep your head up princess. Your tiaras falling! ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁ ☁🎀🎀☁🎀🎀☁ 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀 ☁🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀☁ ☁☁🎀🎀🎀☁☁ ☁☁☁🎀☁☁☁ ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

LostSoul12 May 11th, 2015

"The most fascinating problem in the world... Is "Who am I, myself". It is absolutely absurd to say that we came into this world. We didn't. We came out of it. We are a soul, a spiritual essence of some kind, imprisoned inside a body. And that we look out upon a world that is foreign to us. In the words of the poet Housman; "I, a stranger and afraid, in a world I never made". Instead of feeling that we, each one of us, are something that the whole realm of being is doing... We feel that we are something that has come into the whole realm of being as a stranger, when we were born we don't really know where we came from, because we don't remember. And we think when we die, that's just going to be that. Some people console themselves to the idea that they are going to heaven, that they are going to be reincarnated or they are going to 'summer land' or something else. People don't really believe that. But for most people it's plausible, the real thing that haunts them is that when they die, they go to sleep and are never going to wake up. But that all depends, you see, on the false notion of what is oneself. We have been taught to dread death, as if it were the end of the show. It won't happen anymore. And therefore to be afraid of all the things that might bring about death; pain, sickness, suffering. And if you don't know you see, if you are not vividly aware of the fact that you are, basically the works, you have no real joy in life... Being a stranger in the earth. A momentary flash of consciousness between two eternal blacknesses." ~ Alan Watts

Anomalia May 11th, 2015

Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

hayleynichole May 11th, 2015

Hayley Williams

frostySpace22 May 11th, 2015

"She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something that she loved. She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile when she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks.She was beautiful, deep down to her soul."

Kodachrome May 11th, 2015

Rock bottom become the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. -J.K. Rowling

CitrusOverlord May 12th, 2015

Some days you hear it. Some days you don't. Sometimes you feel it. Sometimes you won't. Just calm yourself and breath.

Don't you pay them any mind.

sativa May 12th, 2015

"When the going get's weird, the weird turn pro."- Hunter S. Thompson

simplysweet May 12th, 2015

I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

SophiaMarrie1 May 12th, 2015

Mcr 😍💖

SophiaMarrie1 May 12th, 2015

Mcr 😍💖

xdelerax May 12th, 2015

My Chemical Romance OMG!!! :o <3<3<3

simplysweet May 12th, 2015

I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Aerials2014 May 12th, 2015

god i love this song <3

tewhovi1811 May 12th, 2015

"My advice to you is, please don't ever sit in your room and lock yourself away because you don't think you're good enough."

- Catherine Tate

Placentalanimals May 12th, 2015

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Eleanor Roosevelt

Eleanor Roosevelt

Eleanor Roosevelt

sfswords May 12th, 2015

This is one my friend told me I find it very helpful and encouraging I hope you do too.

" Everyone mind is a prison. No mater who they are or what you think there life is like. Some peoples mind prison are large and spaceous others are small cramped and dark. It is up to you to knock a hole in the wall and let in some air" -OB

quietnapes May 12th, 2015

The greatest treasures are not gold, nor jewels, nor works of art. They can not be held in your hands, they'reheld within your heart.

millyjay May 12th, 2015

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light

quietnapes May 12th, 2015

The greatest treasures are not gold, nor jewels, nor works of art. They can not be held in your hands, they're held withinyour heart.

godsvirgin May 12th, 2015

hapiness is volleyball