Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 April 29th, 2015

?The stars up close to the moon were pale; they got brighter and braver the farther they got out of the circle of light ruled by the giant moon?
Ken Kesey, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

?Tears are a river that takes you somewhere?Tears lift your boat off the rocks, off dry ground, carrying it downriver to someplace better.?
― Clarissa Pinkola Est

?You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it's enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.?
― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year

?Others may write from the head, but he writes from the heart, and the heart will always understand him.?
― Washington Irving, the legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Stories

?We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful.?
Eric Micha'el Leventhal

?I can do this? I can start over. I can save my own life and I?m never going to be alone as long as I have stars to wish on and people to still love.?
― Jennifer Elisabeth, Born Ready: Unleash Your Inner Dream Girl

UandMe143 April 29th, 2015

I COME HERE JUST TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE POSTING! KEEP IT UP... PLEASE!?

cyanHouse8402 April 29th, 2015

I agree keep it up Melly718! I love coming here and reading the inspirational quotes daily. You have been a great contributor!

?Stay true to yourself and listen to your inner voice. It will lead you to your dream.?
― James Ross

?They may try to stop you by their words and deeds, but like air you will rise above it all. You are unstoppable?
― Bernard Kelvin Clive, Your Dreams Will Not Die

?The stars up there at night are closer than you think.?
― Doug Dillon

?The dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience.?
Tom Hiddleston

?MANAGE YOUR MOOD: Name 1 thing that surprised you today...Name 1 thing that moved you...Name 1 thing that inspired you...?
― Gino Norris

?Inspiration fires you up; motivation keeps you burning.?
― Stuart Aken

?Give thanks for what you are today and go on fighting for what you gone be tomorrow?
― William Shakespeare

?Forgiveness means letting go of the hope for a better past.?
― Lama Surya Das

impartialCranberry2013 May 2nd, 2015

I haven't thought about that that way. Thank you for the share. I've been struggling with past and forgiveness and I think this may have been my "ah-ah moment"

?Do you wait for things to happen, or do you make them happen yourself? I believe in writing your own story.?
― Charlotte Eriksson

9someone9 April 29th, 2015

'A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.' - Roald Dahl

April 29th, 2015

Love comes to those who still hopealthough they've been disappointed. To those who still believe although they've been betrayed. To those who still need to love although they've been hurt before. And to those who has the courage and faith to build trust again......

Chiana April 30th, 2015

I truly hope so

Sherl May 2nd, 2015

Nice encouragement . But how? How can I not give up on people when your tired of feeling hurt and ignore?

That1Chic May 1st, 2015

Be you're own heartbeat ❤

May 1st, 2015

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over.

rallydragon May 1st, 2015

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore

shesmywinona27 May 1st, 2015

one of my favouritequotes everheart

shesmywinona27 May 1st, 2015

'Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open' - John Barrymore

Bcrystal818 May 2nd, 2015

"Always be an priority not an option "

CarryOn99 May 2nd, 2015

"No matter how vulnerable something is, it can still turn out to be beautiful."

raspberryWriter4 May 2nd, 2015

Just because some else does feel the same you do doesn't mean your emotions are not valid - me to me one time I was arguing with someone-

raspberryWriter4 May 2nd, 2015

Doesn't*

wackyteen13 May 2nd, 2015

This is one that I made up myself, I don't really know if it's good but, "Make sure you do right, or wrong is all that you will achieve".

luasdt May 2nd, 2015

"Stay away from people who make you feel you're hard to love."

Wilsonh May 3rd, 2015

"Making people smile is your superpower"

0terezka0nestresuj0 May 3rd, 2015

:)

PrincessMononoke93 May 3rd, 2015

Don't you worry 'bout things that you can't change- by jahcoustix. If you listen to them you will start smiling and feeling better.

CallMeVespers May 3rd, 2015

"Being normal? Whats that? Its a setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that."

BellusGladioli101 May 3rd, 2015

" Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for." --Bob Marley

Anonylemon9439 May 3rd, 2015

Don't dream it, be it.

comfortzone May 3rd, 2015

"I seen a baby cry, seconds later he laughs. The beauty of life's pain, pain never lasts." - J. Cole