Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Heeba101 March 21st, 2015

Smile,the worst is yet to come.We?ll be lucky if we ever see the sun Got nowhere to go,we could be here for a while But the future is forgiven.smile👑

Jenna March 21st, 2015

"Our duty is not to see through one another, but to see one another through."

dancerforlife March 22nd, 2015

Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong.

dancerforlife March 22nd, 2015

"Right in the difficult, we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: there against the depth of this background, they stand out, there for the first time we see how beautiful they are." - - Rainer Maria Rilke ❤

Elincia March 22nd, 2015

"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind" - C.S. Lewis

divinewillpower86 March 23rd, 2015

Really need to understand this and follow in life! Then we will not look back ever.

StormInATeacup March 22nd, 2015

"When things go bad, don't go with them."- Elvis Presley

Blissfulsoul March 22nd, 2015

"Stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good."

Becoming108108 March 22nd, 2015

"The mind is everything. What you think, you can become." --Buddha

neverletlifetakeyourspark March 22nd, 2015

http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/

http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/

"I am living proof that no matter how bad life gets, it gets better. I am Gerard Way, and I survived." ~Gerard way

Melly718 March 23rd, 2015

he saved my life <3 Love MCR and G.WAY

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person."~Gerard Way

"We're saying, it's okay to be messed up, there's other people just like you, and if we stick together we'll get through this."~My Chemical Romance

"It's okay to love something a little too much, as long as it's real to you."~Gerard Way

"All your quirks and all you problems, even you depression and failures, that's what makes you, you." ~Gerard Way

"Hey girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you're not good enough. You are good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all of your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you are a size 3 or a size 14. It doesn't matter you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey girls, you're beautiful."~Gerard Way

"Hey girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you're not good enough. You are good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all of your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you are a size 3 or a size 14. It doesn't matter you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey girls, you're beautiful."~Gerard Way

redlotus March 23rd, 2015

One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say. Bryant McGill.

Heeba101 March 23rd, 2015

?and then shut your eyes to everything else and do not let yourself be disturbed by people.?
Sen Kierkegaard, from Works Of Love

?A day without laughter is a day wasted.?
― Nicolas Chamfort

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.?
― Margaret Mead

?Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.?
― Albert Camus

?One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.?
― Stephen Hawking

?A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.?
― Albert Einstein

?Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.?
― Isaac Asimov, Foundation

?Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!?
― Dr. Seuss

?Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.?
― Frank Zappa

?Simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.?
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

?Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.?
― Benjamin Spock

?Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.?
― Socrates

?Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.?
― Antoine de Saint-Exupy, The Little Prince

?No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.?
― George Lucas, Star Wars Trilogy

?The trouble is you can shut your eyes but you can?t shut your mind.?
― Terry Pratchett, Wintersmith

divinewillpower86 March 23rd, 2015

Very true! Deep down thought!enlightened

?Each star is a mirror reflecting the truth inside you.?
― Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbow: Quotations from a Life Made Out of Poetry

?Whether a thought is spoken or not it is a real thing and has powers of reality.?
― Frank Herbert, Dune

?Do not ruin today with mourning tomorrow.?
― Catherynne M. Valente, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

?Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.?
― Ann Brashares, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants