Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Daily quotes #9 by Yannick

Yannickosaur July 2nd

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step at a time." ~Lao Tzu

INSPIRING; Battlefield 1 Prologue Cinematic

Martin Garrix & Brooks - Byte

This is the ninth entry of my quote journal, you can find my previous entry at Daily quotes #8 by Yannick - 7 Cups Forum

My name is Yannick, I'm 27 and I've been through so much. Drug, alcohol and gaming addictions, criminal activity, moving out at the age of 13 to more than 10 institutions, father leaving at the age of 8, a stepdad that was an alcoholic and mentally abused my mother, loneliness, depression, autism (PDD-NOS) and neurological disorder (ADHD) and a lot more things probably that I can't get track of currently. The toll it all took on me was huge. I am still fighting with it everyday, but I choose to fight, and when life knocks me down, I get back up, ALWAYS. Lions don't quit.

What I am trying to get at by saying all this, is that no matter how much you have been suffering through and the things you might still be suffering from, you decide if it is going to break you or make you. You hold the power to change and flip the script. Always. You will need to search deeper within yourself and your life to find clues that can help you improve yourself as an individual and helps you express more of your own positivity. Your own effort and willpower are the two most fundamental things you need in order to progress. 

Believe in the strength of your human spirit, as I believe in the strength of your human spirit.

You got this. Start dominating (with all respect to the outer world of course 😄)

@Yannickosaur

So motivating, thank youu for sharing!

It's true, every step matters, the first is usually the most difficult to take but eventually, we do reach somewhere farther from where we started.

pug-funny-animals.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

escalier-fail.gif

@Tinywhisper11

We are counting half jumps, half steps, half crawls, half rolls, half way-about to take a step too, so hello there you furryball of fluff, you did pawesome here, and I'm soooo proud of youuu, keep going!🥰

Tinywhisper11 July 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😂😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 July 17th

@Yannickosaur damn! I can't take one step at a time ♿♿

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I know I'll jump on your back, you can give me a piggy back ride.... Taking steps together😁

Awsome quote ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug